Favourite Major Lorne Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 2 Voting: Favourite Lorne Moments

(1 vote per person per day, first to 20 votes wins)

1st place - In "The Road Not Taken" when Sam shows him the photo of the alternate her and him - his expression then (SG1 S10, Ep13) (20)

2nd place - In "The Lost Boys", Lorne teases Elizabeth about her worrying, only to backpedal with "That we worry. Collectively, I mean." (S2, Ep 10) (20)

3rd place - In "The Kindred Part 1" when Lorne throws the bucket of water over the lying, deceitful trader (S4, Ep 18) (20)

4th place - In "Tabula Rasa", Lorne takes the picture from his vest pocket and recognizes John Sheppard as their commanding officer. (S4, Ep 6) (20)

5th place - In "Coup D'État", when we find out that the burnt body isn't Lorne / in the jail cell we see that Lorne is alive. (S2, Ep 17) (20)

6th place - In "Tabula Rasa", the way Lorne strides down the halls looking for stragglers - so commanding even though he can't quite remember why he needs to gather everyone up! (S4, Ep 6) (20)

7th place - In "The Kindred Part 1", when Lorne talks about the flea markets back home with Teyla ... to distract her from her woes of the time. (No way a guy who notices things/attempts to say the right thing like Lorne, doesn't work out it's a trap WAY before Teyla gets beamed away!!!) (S4, Ep 18) (20)

8th place - In "Condemned" when Weir steps onto the puddle jumper and he asks if there is still no word from Sheppard's team. She responds, "Nothing." and he answers her, "Don't worry. We'll find them." He continues to reassure her as she thinks the worst has happened. (S2, Ep 5) (20)

9th place - In "The Game" when Lorne's arguing with Radek about the "tuberite". Radek says, "It's like a potato" to which our no-nonsense major responds, "then why don't you just call it a potato?"(S3, Ep 15) (20)

10th place - In "Conversion" when they're in the cave and Rodney says, "We should create a diversion." Lorne responds, "Are you volunteering for the job?" Rodney says, "I'll shut up now." (S2, Ep 8) (20)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. In "Conversion" when they're in the conference room, trying to convince Elizabeth of the plan to get stem cells. He is definitely being displayed in his position of XO; he tells Elizabeth that, "We all understand the risks, Dr. Weir. And I believe that Colonel Sheppard would do the same for any one of us." (S2, Ep 8) (18)

6. In "Condemned", when Lorne asks if Marin will get sent to the island. The Magistrate says treason must be serious where they are from also. Lorne says "So that's a yes". (S2, Ep 5) (15)

Comment

1st place - In "The Road Not Taken" when Sam shows him the photo of the alternate her and him - his expression then (SG1 S10, Ep13) (20)

2nd place - In "The Lost Boys", Lorne teases Elizabeth about her worrying, only to backpedal with "That we worry. Collectively, I mean." (S2, Ep 10) (20)

3rd place - In "The Kindred Part 1" when Lorne throws the bucket of water over the lying, deceitful trader (S4, Ep 18) (20)

4th place - In "Tabula Rasa", Lorne takes the picture from his vest pocket and recognizes John Sheppard as their commanding officer. (S4, Ep 6) (20)

5th place - In "Coup D'État", when we find out that the burnt body isn't Lorne / in the jail cell we see that Lorne is alive. (S2, Ep 17) (20)

6th place - In "Tabula Rasa", the way Lorne strides down the halls looking for stragglers - so commanding even though he can't quite remember why he needs to gather everyone up! (S4, Ep 6) (20)

7th place - In "The Kindred Part 1", when Lorne talks about the flea markets back home with Teyla ... to distract her from her woes of the time. (No way a guy who notices things/attempts to say the right thing like Lorne, doesn't work out it's a trap WAY before Teyla gets beamed away!!!) (S4, Ep 18) (20)

8th place - In "Condemned" when Weir steps onto the puddle jumper and he asks if there is still no word from Sheppard's team. She responds, "Nothing." and he answers her, "Don't worry. We'll find them." He continues to reassure her as she thinks the worst has happened. (S2, Ep 5) (20)

9th place - In "The Game" when Lorne's arguing with Radek about the "tuberite". Radek says, "It's like a potato" to which our no-nonsense major responds, "then why don't you just call it a potato?"(S3, Ep 15) (20)

10th place - In "Conversion" when they're in the cave and Rodney says, "We should create a diversion." Lorne responds, "Are you volunteering for the job?" Rodney says, "I'll shut up now." (S2, Ep 8) (20)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. In "Conversion" when they're in the conference room, trying to convince Elizabeth of the plan to get stem cells. He is definitely being displayed in his position of XO; he tells Elizabeth that, "We all understand the risks, Dr. Weir. And I believe that Colonel Sheppard would do the same for any one of us." (S2, Ep 8) (18)

6. In "Condemned", when Lorne asks if Marin will get sent to the island. The Magistrate says treason must be serious where they are from also. Lorne says "So that's a yes". (S2, Ep 5) (16)
      sigpic

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. In "Condemned", when Lorne asks if Marin will get sent to the island. The Magistrate says treason must be serious where they are from also. Lorne says "So that's a yes". (S2, Ep 5) (17)
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. In "Conversion" when they're in the conference room, trying to convince Elizabeth of the plan to get stem cells. He is definitely being displayed in his position of XO; he tells Elizabeth that, "We all understand the risks, Dr. Weir. And I believe that Colonel Sheppard would do the same for any one of us." (S2, Ep 8) (19)

6. In "Condemned", when Lorne asks if Marin will get sent to the island. The Magistrate says treason must be serious where they are from also. Lorne says "So that's a yes". (S2, Ep 5) (17)

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. In "Conversion" when they're in the conference room, trying to convince Elizabeth of the plan to get stem cells. He is definitely being displayed in his position of XO; he tells Elizabeth that, "We all understand the risks, Dr. Weir. And I believe that Colonel Sheppard would do the same for any one of us." (S2, Ep 8) (20)

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. In "Conversion" when they're in the conference room, trying to convince Elizabeth of the plan to get stem cells. He is definitely being displayed in his position of XO; he tells Elizabeth that, "We all understand the risks, Dr. Weir. And I believe that Colonel Sheppard would do the same for any one of us." (S2, Ep 8) (20)

6. In "Condemned", when Lorne asks if Marin will get sent to the island. The Magistrate says treason must be serious where they are from also. Lorne says "So that's a yes". (S2, Ep 5) (18)
              sigpic

Comment

11th place - In "Conversion" when they're in the conference room, trying to convince Elizabeth of the plan to get stem cells. He is definitely being displayed in his position of XO; he tells Elizabeth that, "We all understand the risks, Dr. Weir. And I believe that Colonel Sheppard would do the same for any one of us." (S2, Ep 8) (20)
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. In "Condemned", when Lorne asks if Marin will get sent to the island. The Magistrate says treason must be serious where they are from also. Lorne says "So that's a yes". (S2, Ep 5) (18)

Comment

11th place - In "Conversion" when they're in the conference room, trying to convince Elizabeth of the plan to get stem cells. He is definitely being displayed in his position of XO; he tells Elizabeth that, "We all understand the risks, Dr. Weir. And I believe that Colonel Sheppard would do the same for any one of us." (S2, Ep 8) (20)
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. In "Condemned", when Lorne asks if Marin will get sent to the island. The Magistrate says treason must be serious where they are from also. Lorne says "So that's a yes". (S2, Ep 5) (19)
                  sigpic

Comment

12th place - In "Condemned", when Lorne asks if Marin will get sent to the island. The Magistrate says treason must be serious where they are from also. Lorne says "So that's a yes". (S2, Ep 5) (20)

The End.

Comment

have we got when McKay asks Lorne about fishing and we find out that he is a painter???
                      sigpic
                      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

So far we have results from each of two rounds. How about we go another round of twelve favourite moments and then we could have a vote off of the top winners in all three rounds?

First, we need 12 moments to vote on. Here are a couple more of my favourites to get us started.

1. In 'Search and Rescue' when Rodney is commenting on how he's okay, the way Lorne says "Well, isn't that wonderful? That brings me great comfort. Thank you." (S05E01)

2. In 'Inquisition', when Woolsey orders Lorne to take the guy from the coalition of planets to a cell. The expression on Lorne's face and the way he's says 'My pleasure' are classic! (S05E13)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                          have we got when McKay Carson asks Lorne about fishing and we find out that he is a painter???
                          As far as I can recall, this one hasn't been mentioned in the first two rounds of voting. Happy to include it in the new round
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                            As far as I can recall, this one hasn't been mentioned in the first two rounds of voting. Happy to include it in the new round

1. In 'Search and Rescue' when Rodney is commenting on how he's okay, the way Lorne says "Well, isn't that wonderful? That brings me great comfort. Thank you." (S05E01)

2. In 'Inquisition', when Woolsey orders Lorne to take the guy from the coalition of planets to a cell. The expression on Lorne's face and the way he's says 'My pleasure' are classic! (S05E13)

3. In 'Sunday', when Carson asks Lorne about going fishing and we find out that he is a painter (S03E17)

4. In 'The Road Not Taken', the way he sits on the desk when he's questionning Carter (SG-1 S10E13)
                            sigpic

Comment

3. In 'Sunday', when Carson asks Lorne about going fishing and we find out that he is a painter (S03E17)

4. In 'The Road Not Taken', the way he sits on the desk when he's questionning Carter (SG-1 S10E13)

5. In "Inquisition", the way he works with Woolsey as an honest-to-God 2nd in command. (S05E4)
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                              X