• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
    45. For the way he moistens his lips!
    I just fainted dead away.

46. For the way his gaze can be so steady and piercing. **sigh**
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

47. Because he looks incredibly hot in a "Launch Entry Suit"

Comment

48. He's not fussy (when McKay was snubbing the power bar, Lorne reached for it)

Attached Files
        Last edited by Whytewytch; 12 August 2011, 01:01 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

(Om nom nom!)

49. Because he takes command of the situation in "The Daedalus Variations".

Comment

50. Because he's not perfect - he can get caught up in things too, like in The Game when he gets drawn into playing the game even though Weir had banned it
            sigpic

Comment

51. We love his teeth
              Spoiler:
              Random thought: I want to lick them! *hide under the desk, blush with shame*

Comment

52. He loves his family (sis, folks, nephews)
                sigpic

Comment

53. The hair ... particularly in such episodes as Coup d'etat
                  sigpic

Comment

54. He looks good in uniform and out of it. Total YUM(!) in jeans.
                    sigpic

Comment

55. He still looks good as General Lorne

Comment

56. He's the universe's sexiest exterminator.
                        sigpic

Comment

57. For the way he can be both amused/amusing and supportive all at the same time - eg when talking to Dr. Weir near the beginning of The Lost Boys
                          sigpic

Comment

58. He's still yummy.
                            sigpic

Comment

59. He was so concerned about Sam in The Road Not Taken.
                              sigpic
                              Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

60. He won't take crap from anyone (eg, his responses to The Magistrate in Condemned)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X