Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing you would want with you if the Wraith get you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A P-90 and more ammo then you can shake a stick at. Just aim for the Wraith heads. It's really pretty simple, without the brain the body dies and I don't care what kind of weird Alien you are. If you have one brain, and I kill said brain, the rest of you goes with it.

Therefore P90+ headshots = me being alive and happy.

ZOMG Wraith weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
      A P-90 and more ammo then you can shake a stick at. Just aim for the Wraith heads. It's really pretty simple, without the brain the body dies and I don't care what kind of weird Alien you are. If you have one brain, and I kill said brain, the rest of you goes with it.

Therefore P90+ headshots = me being alive and happy.

ZOMG Wraith weakness!
      YES! Somebody else figured it out, too!

It always kills me off how they keep shooting the chest, which wastes rounds and rounds of bullets, when - DUH - if they shot at the head, they'd have it killed almost instantly.

I don't care WHAT your training says. If it doesn't work, TRY A DIFFERENT APPROACH.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Ronon
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
          Just aim for the Wraith heads. It's really pretty simple, without the brain the body dies and I don't care what kind of weird Alien you are. If you have one brain, and I kill said brain, the rest of you goes with it.
          Maybe; although the fact that a severed Wraith arm retains a substantial level of viability suggests that any assumption of such a centralised nervous system has to go for a burton.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
            Maybe; although the fact that a severed Wraith arm retains a substantial level of viability suggests that any assumption of such a centralised nervous system has to go for a burton.
            a "Burton"?? What's that?
            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
              Uh... remember Emily's arm in Corpse Bride? Maybe that's a 'Burton.'

Eh, okay, probably not.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                Well, that's the question really. It's one of those sayings that has never really been explained; not definitively anyway.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I wouldn't know. I never saw Corpse Bride or the other one either. I'm not really a fan of Tim Burton's work.

Comment

That one weapon at Dakara, reprogrammed to kill Wraith... KILL WRAITH! *ahem* Yup.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

I dunno, the Iratus bug seemed to not like salt water. So maybe the Wraith don't like it either.

Comment

I would have an ascend button so if one came near me i would push it. I would then kill it before going up into the sky.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904
                          I would have an ascend button so if one came near me i would push it. I would then kill it before going up into the sky.
                          That's if the other Ascended let you do that.

Comment

Lucius Lavin's special tonic.

And once the wraith is all smitten and stuff - "So, Mr Wraith, want to do rude things with me?"

Comment

The powers of a Q. Just *snap* myself out of danger and into a cafe.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

A uncooked Box of fishsticks because I can cram them up any Wraith noses while trying to make a escape....
                                There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X