Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing you would want with you if the Wraith get you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A zat. I don't care much life force a Wraith had. Three shots and its outta here...
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
      A zat. I don't care much life force a Wraith had. Three shots and its outta here...
      Yep. Worked on Aris Boch...Oh, wait...Well, anyway; it did just fine on the kull warriors and...No, hang on...

Nothing is certain, old wraith; nothing.

Except that supporting characters will be a) wrong, b) incompetent or c) sleeping with a member SG-1 at some point in their personal history.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Zats work untill proven they don't. We know Boch and the Kulls ahd sepcial armour. Wraith on the other had have cool Jackets.

It is of course possible that the wraith might resist but until i see hard evidence it wouldn't be effective. I'd sooner have a zat than not.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
          Zats work untill proven they don't. We know Boch and the Kulls ahd sepcial armour. Wraith on the other had have cool Jackets.

It is of course possible that the wraith might resist but until i see hard evidence it wouldn't be effective. I'd sooner have a zat than not.
          Actually, we have no idea why Boch was resistant, but that's an old argument from another thread.

Zats do exactly what the plot dictates they must. They stun, they hurt, they kill, they disintegrate; the open doors and they seal them closed; I believe that the more advancd models carried by Apophis' red guards after he took over Sokar's forces also had a function for disintegrating the stones in horses' hooves.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by AnUbIs2004
            I have to say I would want my wife with me. She would talk them to death....literally. They would be commiting mass suicide just to escape her never-ending babble. I say this of course while she has been talking on the phone to her sisters for almost the entire day! At the very least she must have some super human powers, because I do not think the human jaw was meant for this much usage in one day, so maybe she has some other strange powers I don't know about
            Okay, that is too hilarious to ignore. Maybe she got a mutated Ancient gene or something? Funny how wo....nevermind, I'm not gonna say anymore.
            *zips mouth shut*
            What'll be really funny is what happens if your wife reads that. I don't even want to be in the same time zone if that happens.
            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

ok, I'd want a ZA'TARC, you know those little Goa'uld weapons assasins used. I think they'd make a nice little belt buckle. You wouldn't get a lot of shots, but it would kills a few Wraith, then you could take thier weapons. Of course that would all depend on whether the Wraith took your pants or not. In my case, I think they'd leave mine alone, especially if I had eaten beans lately.
              Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
              Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

a kull warrior suit.
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

A hivekeeper girlfriend to pull rank on their queen, talk the whole thing down to a parking ticket and score me a free complimentary scoutship.

Comment

Umm probbily ronin as he seeems not to care for his life and he is ruthlus enough and befoure you ask im not gay lol

--Gaz--

Comment

Sheppard and Ronon

Comment

The ability to charm any and all Wraith into letting me go unnibbled.
                        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Syera (see above post)

Comment

an "Oh $hit" button that would get me out
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I know shes not a "Thing" but she is an ancient and shes' got it all.!
                              An Ascended Ancient, Chaya!

Comment

Rodney's forcefield thing from Hide and Seek. Doubt the Wraith would be able to get at me with that.
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X