Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing you would want with you if the Wraith get you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DATR
    I'd want one of those personal shield things that McKay finds near the beginning of the series.

Then I could laugh at there efforts to kill me.
    But you won’t be able to eat your self either
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

A can opener. You know they forgot to bring one to Atlantis, so I'd dial up Atlantis and escape the oncoming hordes of Wraith

Comment

A cloaked Puddle Jumper that handelds on voice command Wraith attacks I should Puddle JUmper 2 or so it appears Look the silly Wraith running then I on a cool bloody tone fire KABLAM
        Lord Zedd

Comment

I would want MJOLNIR with me. Now that would show the Wraith who was boss!
          The member formally known as clwaurie.
          I'm not actually sure any of you will understand what I mean but in the words of Kurt Cobain "NEVERMIND".

Comment

a tollan phase cloak device, so they can't hurt me, but I can annoy them all day long

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
              a tollan phase cloak device, so they can't hurt me, but I can annoy them all day long
              That's what I'd want to.
              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I know someone posted this but a light saber would be pretty cool.
                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by Sm0keY
                  A Lightsaber
                  I was gonna say that! If its good enough for the Jedi, its good enough for me
                  Knowing that cool Jedi mind trick would be nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                    Kryptonian DNA..

-IMF

Now THAT sounds like a good idea to me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl
                      Now THAT sounds like a good idea to me!!
                      Oh sure; because nothing's friendlier than a Wraith who's high on super-lifeforce.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                        Oh sure; because nothing's friendlier than a Wraith who's high on super-lifeforce.
                        They'd never be able to pierce the skin of a Kryptonian to inject that enzyme they do when they feed. Then you apply a little heat vision... Wraith flambe!

-IMF
                        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

They'd never be able to pierce the skin of a Kryptonian to inject that enzyme they do when they feed. Then you apply a little heat vision... Wraith flambe!
                          Point of fact, Superman is demonstrably vulnerable to at least one variety of alien's natural weaponry; why not another's?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            Point of fact, Superman is demonstrably vulnerable to at least one variety of alien's natural weaponry; why not another's?
                            What aliens?

-IMF
                            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I want the reflexes and power of Data from Startrek . So I could just break the Wraith in half
                              " You can not gain anything without first giving something in exchange

Ed- Full Metal Alchemist

Comment

What aliens?
                                Well, Superman vs. Aliens would have been pretty dull if they couldn't scratch him.

Comment

Working...
                                X