Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place -(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (50)
    2nd Place -(5.12 Outsiders) - Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (50)
    3rd Place -(2.04 Duet) - The McKay/Beckett kiss - (50)
    4th Place -(2.04 Duet) - McKay and Beckett, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a women?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a women!" (50)
    5th Place -(4.11 BAMSR) - CALDWELL: "Colonel". ELLIS: "Colonel". (They turn to Sam.) CALDWELL: "Colonel". CARTER: "Colonels". ELLIS (to John): "Colonel". SHEPPARD: "Colonels". McKAY: "What, seriously?!" (50)
    6th Place -(4.20 The Last Man) - Carter's last stand on the Phoenix (50)
    7th Place -(3.04 Sateda) - Beckett is flying the jumper and shoots a drone at the wraith who is attacking Ronon. Inside the jumper, Shep is trying to take credit for more "kills" than Teyla, who looks at him in exasperation, while Ronon grabs and hugs Carson for shooting the wraith, and then Ronon collapses. (50)
    8th Place -(3.11 The Return Pt.2) - Rodney talking to Jack ...sounds more like plan F...as in we are so ...(50)
    9th Place -(3.09 Phantoms) - McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (50)
    10th Place -(4.13 Quarantine) - Sheppard climbing up the outside of the tower to get to the control room and the look on Lorne's face when he says "Colonel! Where the hell d'you come from?" (50)
    11th Place -(3.14 Tao of Rodney) - "Fat Man and Ronon" (50)
    12th Place -(3.03 Irresistible) - When Carson was crying because Sheppard took him away from Lucius. (50)
    13th Place -(1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony (50)
    14th Place -(2.03 Runner) - Lorne saying he skipped that course in Major school (50)
    15th Place -(5.03 Broken Ties) - Sheppard returning Ronon's sword after his withdrawal (50)
    16th Place -(3.15 The Game) - Lorne and Radek's little squabble (over potatoes and payment in woven baskets) (50)
    17th Place -(3.10 The Return pt 1) - Rodney and Elizabeth try to steal data from Dr. Lee (50)
    18th Place -(5.01 Search and Rescue) - John dreaming of having a romantic dinner with Teyla (50)
    19th Place -(4.17. Midway) - Ronon reaches out and tickles John's nose and then John awake. Ronon, talking about I.O.A. "They said they like me." Sheppard: "What's not to like?" (50)
    20th Place -(3.12 Echoes) - Ronon falls asleep during meditation (50)
    21st Place -(3.04 Sateda) - M:Excuse me, why am I lying here? B:You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus. M: Oh, well, that sounds painful. Gluteus maximus. Oh my god, that's my ar$e isn't it. B:Aye. (50)
    22nd place -(3.04 Sateda) - Teyla and John's conversation in the mess hall where Teyla finishes each of Johns sentences (50)
    23rd place -(4.11. BAMSR) - Teyla: "I am pregnant, John". Sheppard gives a strange look to Ronon and Ronon: "Don't look at me!" (50)
    24th place -(5.03 Broken Ties) - The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (50)
    25th place -(1.11 The Eye) - "I am going to Kill you!" (John to Kolya upon hearing that Elizabeth is dead before going Rambo) (50)
    26th place -(5.14 The Prodigal) - Woolsey listening to Ronon's verbal 'report' at the end. (50)
    27th place -(1.01. Rising) - McKay, Sheppard, Ford, Beckett, Weir... etc. arriving in Atlantis with the lights automatically turning on and later on the city rising from the bottom of the ocean to the surface. (50)
    28th place -(1.3 Hide&Seek) - Beckett saying Rodney "fainted" and Rodney saying he "passed out from manly hunger". (50)
    29th place -(3.11 The Return, p2) - Woolsey's reaction when he realizes he's been used to pass on disinformation to the replicators and Jack pats him on the shoulder and says "See, Richard, you were good for something after all!" (50)
    30th place -(2.10 The Lost Boys) - Ronon & Teyla The food fight (50)
    31st place -(5.01 Search & Rescue) - Caldwell orders Marks to "make that ship go away, please?" (referring to Michael's ship) (50)
    32nd place -(4.17. Midway) - Ronon and Teal'c, standing watching The Three Stooges on a small TV screen up on the wall. They gaze up at the screen impassively. (50)
    33rd place -(1.20 The Siege pt2) - Sheppard decides to fly the jumper with the bomb to the hive ship. (50)
    34th place - (3.4 Sateda) - McKay and Beckett in the Puddle Jumper fighting over who will help the team fight the wraith - "Oh, what, you're Rambo now?" (50)
    35th place - (3.17 Sunday) - Ronon and Sheppard's fighting game. (50)
    36th place - (2.06 Trinity) - Weir yelling at Rodney "putting your life and other people's lives at risk. You destroyed three quarters of a solar system!" (50)
    37th place - (3.14 Tao of Rodney) - Rodney uses his powers to heal Ronon's scars (50)
    38th place -(2.16 The Long Goodbye) - Weir as Phoebus getting frustrated with Rodney "oh forget it!" and she stuns him (50)
    39th place -(2.09 Aurora) - Ronon and Teyla stalling for time on the radio with Caldwell (50)

-(5.14 Prodigal) - Radek getting the transporters working after Rodney has walked (49)
    -(3.19 Vengeance) - The beginning fight scene between Ronon and Rodney (49)
    -(3.18 Submersion) - A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (48)
    -(5.12 Outsiders) - Sheppard: What are the odds of you two getting by? Ronon: Pretty good. Teyla: Slim! (48)
    -(5.14 Prodigal) - Woolsey's office, in the beginning. Ronon: "Was I there?" ... Woolsey: "I saw you there. It's kind of hard to miss you." (49)
    -(1.11 The Defiant One) - McKay and Sheppard fight the Super Wraith (48)
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

1st Place -(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (50)
      2nd Place -(5.12 Outsiders) - Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (50)
      4th Place -(2.04 Duet) - McKay and Beckett, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a women?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a women!" (50)
      5th Place -(4.11 BAMSR) - CALDWELL: "Colonel". ELLIS: "Colonel". (They turn to Sam.) CALDWELL: "Colonel". CARTER: "Colonels". ELLIS (to John): "Colonel". SHEPPARD: "Colonels". McKAY: "What, seriously?!" (50)
      7th Place -(3.04 Sateda) - Beckett is flying the jumper and shoots a drone at the wraith who is attacking Ronon. Inside the jumper, Shep is trying to take credit for more "kills" than Teyla, who looks at him in exasperation, while Ronon grabs and hugs Carson for shooting the wraith, and then Ronon collapses. (50)
      8th Place -(3.11 The Return Pt.2) - Rodney talking to Jack ...sounds more like plan F...as in we are so ...(50)
      9th Place -(3.09 Phantoms) - McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (50)
      10th Place -(4.13 Quarantine) - Sheppard climbing up the outside of the tower to get to the control room and the look on Lorne's face when he says "Colonel! Where the hell d'you come from?" (50)
      12th Place -(3.03 Irresistible) - When Carson was crying because Sheppard took him away from Lucius. (50)
      14th Place -(2.03 Runner) - Lorne saying he skipped that course in Major school (50)
      15th Place -(5.03 Broken Ties) - Sheppard returning Ronon's sword after his withdrawal (50)
      16th Place -(3.15 The Game) - Lorne and Radek's little squabble (over potatoes and payment in woven baskets) (50)
      17th Place -(3.10 The Return pt 1) - Rodney and Elizabeth try to steal data from Dr. Lee (50)
      18th Place -(5.01 Search and Rescue) - John dreaming of having a romantic dinner with Teyla (50)
      19th Place -(4.17. Midway) - Ronon reaches out and tickles John's nose and then John awake. Ronon, talking about I.O.A. "They said they like me." Sheppard: "What's not to like?" (50)
      21st Place -(3.04 Sateda) - M:Excuse me, why am I lying here? B:You have an arrow, Rodney, in your gluteus maximus. M: Oh, well, that sounds painful. Gluteus maximus. Oh my god, that's my ar$e isn't it. B:Aye. (50)
      22nd place -(3.04 Sateda) - Teyla and John's conversation in the mess hall where Teyla finishes each of Johns sentences (50)
      23rd place -(4.11. BAMSR) - Teyla: "I am pregnant, John". Sheppard gives a strange look to Ronon and Ronon: "Don't look at me!" (50)
      24th place -(5.03 Broken Ties) - The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (50)
      25th place -(1.11 The Eye) - "I am going to Kill you!" (John to Kolya upon hearing that Elizabeth is dead before going Rambo) (50)
      26th place -(5.14 The Prodigal) - Woolsey listening to Ronon's verbal 'report' at the end. (50)
      27th place -(1.01. Rising) - McKay, Sheppard, Ford, Beckett, Weir... etc. arriving in Atlantis with the lights automatically turning on and later on the city rising from the bottom of the ocean to the surface. (50)
      28th place -(1.3 Hide&Seek) - Beckett saying Rodney "fainted" and Rodney saying he "passed out from manly hunger". (50)
      29th place -(3.11 The Return, p2) - Woolsey's reaction when he realizes he's been used to pass on disinformation to the replicators and Jack pats him on the shoulder and says "See, Richard, you were good for something after all!" (50)
      31st place -(5.01 Search & Rescue) - Caldwell orders Marks to "make that ship go away, please?" (referring to Michael's ship) (50)
      32nd place -(4.17. Midway) - Ronon and Teal'c, standing watching The Three Stooges on a small TV screen up on the wall. They gaze up at the screen impassively. (50)
      33rd place -(1.20 The Siege pt2) - Sheppard decides to fly the jumper with the bomb to the hive ship. (50)
      34th place - (3.4 Sateda) - McKay and Beckett in the Puddle Jumper fighting over who will help the team fight the wraith - "Oh, what, you're Rambo now?" (50)
      36th place - (2.06 Trinity) - Weir yelling at Rodney "putting your life and other people's lives at risk. You destroyed three quarters of a solar system!" (50)
      37th place - (3.14 Tao of Rodney) - Rodney uses his powers to heal Ronon's scars (50)
      38th place -(2.16 The Long Goodbye) - Weir as Phoebus getting frustrated with Rodney "oh forget it!" and she stuns him (50)
      39th place -(2.09 Aurora) - Ronon and Teyla stalling for time on the radio with Caldwell (50)

-(5.14 Prodigal) - Radek getting the transporters working after Rodney has walked (49)
      -(3.18 Submersion) - A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (49)
      -(5.12 Outsiders) - Sheppard: What are the odds of you two getting by? Ronon: Pretty good. Teyla: Slim! (48)
      -(5.14 Prodigal) - Woolsey's office, in the beginning. Ronon: "Was I there?" ... Woolsey: "I saw you there. It's kind of hard to miss you." (49)
      sigpic

Comment

-(3.18 Submersion) - A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (49)
        -(5.12 Outsiders) - Sheppard: What are the odds of you two getting by? Ronon: Pretty good. Teyla: Slim! (49)

Comment

-(5.12 Outsiders) - Sheppard: What are the odds of you two getting by? Ronon: Pretty good. Teyla: Slim! (49)
          -(1.11 The Defiant One) - McKay and Sheppard fight the Super Wraith (49)
          sigpic

Comment

40th -(5.14 Prodigal) - Radek getting the transporters working after Rodney has walked (50)

Comment

40th -(5.14 Prodigal) - Radek getting the transporters working after Rodney has walked (50)
              41st -(3.18 Submersion) - A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (50)

sigpic

Comment

41st -(3.18 Submersion) - A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (50)
                42nd -(3.19 Vengeance) - The beginning fight scene between Ronon and Rodney (50)

Comment

42nd -(3.19 Vengeance) - The beginning fight scene between Ronon and Rodney (50)
                  43rd -(5.12 Outsiders) - Sheppard: What are the odds of you two getting by? Ronon: Pretty good. Teyla: Slim! (50)

sigpic

Comment

43rd -(5.12 Outsiders) - Sheppard: What are the odds of you two getting by? Ronon: Pretty good. Teyla: Slim! (50)
                    44th -(5.14 Prodigal) - Woolsey's office, in the beginning. Ronon: "Was I there?" ... Woolsey: "I saw you there. It's kind of hard to miss you." (50)

sigpic

Comment

44th -(5.14 Prodigal) - Woolsey's office, in the beginning. Ronon: "Was I there?" ... Woolsey: "I saw you there. It's kind of hard to miss you." (50)
                      45th -(1.11 The Defiant One) - McKay and Sheppard fight the Super Wraith (50)

Comment

Good game.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X