Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st - Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (50)
    2nd - Ronon waking up Shep at the end of Midway (50)
    3rd - Sheppard: yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. Phantoms (50)
    4th- Ronon ruffles John's hair after tying him up: Tabula Rasa (50)
    5th- In Condemned when they are tied up Sheppard: I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to. But if you need it to be, yeah -- it's an order.
    Dex: ... OK. (50)
    6th - Ronon trying to recap events for Shep on the mainland, resorting to stunning and tying up, Tabula Rasa (50)
    7th - Shep: "Be a good boy." Ronon: "I hate you." Midway (50)
    8th - Ronon: "I'm gonna stand out no matter what you dress me in", Shep: "That's a good point", Miller's Crossing (50)
    9th - While battling the alien ships, Ronon starts hitting the controls and Sheppard says "Easy, Chewy" - Daedalus Variations (50)
    10th - John packing up/Hug, The Return Pt.1 (50)
    11th - The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (50)
    12th - -Golf scene in Sunday (50)
    13th - Ronon stunning Sheppard in Conversion. (50)
    14th - Bonding over beer in Sunday (50)
    15th - In Michael, Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (50)
    16th - John giving Ronon the sword at the end of Broken Ties (50)
    17th - Shep agrees to a fight to the death, The Ark (50)
    18th - Ronon shows Sheppard his affinity for projectile weaponry and his preference for his own gun in Duet (50)
    19th - In The Long Goodbye Sheppard trying to convince Ronon that it's "him" and not to shoot him (50)
    20th - After being stunned several times by the Wraith, Sheppard tells an angry Ronon: "Take it as a compliment... They were afraid of you." - BAMSR (50)
    21st - The scene in Search and Rescue leading up to where they both raise their guns before they are beamed out. (50)

- Shep teaching Ronon about diplomacy & "I'm friendly", Progeny (48)

- Sheppard out running Ronon on the stairs in Conversion. (49)

- John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (47)
    sigpic

Comment

3rd - Sheppard: yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. Phantoms (50)
      5th- In Condemned when they are tied up Sheppard: I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to. But if you need it to be, yeah -- it's an order.
      6th - Ronon trying to recap events for Shep on the mainland, resorting to stunning and tying up, Tabula Rasa (50)
      8th - Ronon: "I'm gonna stand out no matter what you dress me in", Shep: "That's a good point", Miller's Crossing (50)
      9th - While battling the alien ships, Ronon starts hitting the controls and Sheppard says "Easy, Chewy" - Daedalus Variations (50)
      11th - The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (50)
      15th - In Michael, Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (50)
      18th - Ronon shows Sheppard his affinity for projectile weaponry and his preference for his own gun in Duet (50)
      19th - In The Long Goodbye Sheppard trying to convince Ronon that it's "him" and not to shoot him (50)
      20th - After being stunned several times by the Wraith, Sheppard tells an angry Ronon: "Take it as a compliment... They were afraid of you." - BAMSR (50)
      21st - The scene in Search and Rescue leading up to where they both raise their guns before they are beamed out. (50)

- Shep teaching Ronon about diplomacy & "I'm friendly", Progeny (49)

- Sheppard out running Ronon on the stairs in Conversion. (49)

- John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (47)

Comment

22nd - Sheppard out running Ronon on the stairs in Conversion. (50)

sigpic

Comment

- John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (48)
          sigpic

Comment

23rd - Shep teaching Ronon about diplomacy & "I'm friendly", Progeny (50)

- John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (48)

Comment

- John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (49)
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

24th - John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (50)
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X