Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Ronon stunning Sheppard in Conversion. (4)

- In Condemed when they are tied up Sheppard: I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to. But if you need it to be, yeah -- it's an order.
    Dex: ... OK. (6)

- Ronon waking up Shep at the end of Midway (2)

- John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (1)

- The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (1)

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (4)

- Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. - Phantoms (4)

- Shep: "Be a good boy." Ronon: "I hate you." Midway (2)

- Ronon trying to recap events for Shep on the mainland, resorting to stunning and tying up, Tabula Rasa (4)

- While battling the alien ships, Ronon starts hitting the controls and Sheppard says "Easy, Chewy" - Daedalus Variations (0)

- John giving Ronon the sword at the end of Broken Ties (0)

- Golf scene in Sunday (1)

- Shep agrees to a fight to the death, The Ark (0)

- Shep teaching Ronon about diplomacy & "I'm friendly", Progeny (0)

- Ronon: "I'm gonna stand out no matter what you dress me in", Shep: "That's a good point", Miller's Crossing (0)

- Ronon ruffles John's hair after tying him up: Tabula Rasa (1)

- In The Long Goodbye Sheppard trying to convince Ronon that it's "him" and not to shoot him (0)

- In Michael Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (1)

Comment

- In Condemed when they are tied up Sheppard: I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to. But if you need it to be, yeah -- it's an order.

- John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (1)

- The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (1)

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (4)

- Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. - Phantoms (4)

- Ronon trying to recap events for Shep on the mainland, resorting to stunning and tying up, Tabula Rasa (4)

- While battling the alien ships, Ronon starts hitting the controls and Sheppard says "Easy, Chewy" - Daedalus Variations (1)

- Ronon: "I'm gonna stand out no matter what you dress me in", Shep: "That's a good point", Miller's Crossing (0)

- In The Long Goodbye Sheppard trying to convince Ronon that it's "him" and not to shoot him (0)

- In Michael Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (1)

Comment

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (5)

- While battling the alien ships, Ronon starts hitting the controls and Sheppard says "Easy, Chewy" - Daedalus Variations (1)

sigpic

Comment

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (5)

- Shep: "Be a good boy." Ronon: "I hate you." Midway (3)

sigpic

Comment

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (6)

sigpic

Comment

Dex: ... OK. (7)

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (6)

sigpic

Comment

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (7)

sigpic

Comment

- Ronon stunning Sheppard in Conversion. (5)

- In Michael Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (1

Comment

- The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (2)

- In Michael, Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (1)

Comment

- The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (2)

- Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. - Phantoms (5)

- In Michael, Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (1)
                      sigpic

Comment

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (8)

- Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. - Phantoms (5)

sigpic

Comment

- In Michael, Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (2)
                          sigpic

Comment

- Ronon waking up Shep at the end of Midway (3)

- In Michael, Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (2)

Comment

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (9)

sigpic

Comment

- Ronon stunning Sheppard in Conversion. (6)

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (9)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X