Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Representative means the Senator's assistent. You wanna be that? So, Jupiter or what else?
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

how about something bigger , like McKay's ego ?
      sigpic
      Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
      StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
      GW member infractions : 1

Comment

So we have a Chancellor: Me
        Senator of SGU: rushy
        Senator of SGA: ?
        Senator of SG1: ?
        Representative of (something): webxro

anything else?

Comment

i am representative of badass
          sigpic
          Stargate Mods List

Comment

Chancellor, don't worry. I'm keeping a log on every Senator and Representative. We need more Senators. Senators of technology, military force, etc. Oh, and webrxo, if you wan't to represent something, represent the Stargate technology. That would just fit.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Lets declare war on competing shows.

Comment

Sure. But the test? Nr.1 priority is to check if we are even capable of anything. So, blowing up Jupiter? Tollana? Oannes? Some unneeded SGU planets. What? And if it goes to war. Nr. 1 I propose is DS9. I can't help it.

Comment

If needed we can declare war on scifi!

Comment

ok i will bring full battalions into the battle , my main base of operation in near the galactic core , in the south part , where are the rest of the squadrons , we need to send scouts up ahead
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Mods List

Comment

Okay, I'll declare war against the Anti-SGU. So, the test? Jupiter gone or what? My base of operation is Destiny. That's my ship. Anyone want to be the crew?

Comment

Wow, we are as incompetent as the Star Wars Senate. I'M TAKING DESTINY AS MY SHIP!!!!! ANYONE WANT TO BE THE CREW????!!!!!!!

Comment

I have just destroyed Jupiter after I went back in time and into the J.J. Abrams "Star Trek" to get some red matter from Future Spock's ship. I'm going against Deep Space Nine.

Comment

*sigh* I blew up Deep Space Nine, YAY!!

Comment

Working...
                            X