Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went through the gate and i brought back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, and a Big Kahuna Burger.
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, and a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for me
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, and a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for me, Jasper
        sigpic

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, and a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper and a pookey.

You'd bring back me? Well then I bring back a pookey.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, and a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper and a pookey, and a large enough postcount so I can finally have a custom avatar.
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, and a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar and a bag full of sweets.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, and a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, and a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll.and Riley

(of course id bring you back Jasper youve got the burger and fries)
                  sigpic

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, and a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley and a zat-gun.

and a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll
                    The real Summer is much better and alive. Believe me.

(of course id bring you back Jasper youve got the burger and fries)
                    Geezz. Thanks.

Riley
                    Which Riley? TSCC Riley? Or SGU Riley?

Comment

ummm the sigs a give away and your welcome ya gonna share those fries now
                      sigpic

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, and a coffee machine.
                        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          ummm the sigs a give away and your welcome ya gonna share those fries now
                          With you? Maybe, if PH isn't looking...

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine and a piece of Wraith finger armor.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine and a piece of Wraith finger armor.The Destiny

(but, i am PH
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                                I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, some blue jello, some hair gel, Alien booze, an Asgard named Thu, Todd's hairstylist, Cameron Mitchell's pants, a Jaffa joke, a kino, the secret of life, a Volkswagon full of clowns, a Jennifer Keller clone, this lousy t-shirt, a Lorne clone, a zat gun, a copy of that wholly remarkable book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,a lion named Gizmo, a nubbin, a rat named Ben, a small sentient jar of Nutella named Pete, Ford Prefect's towel, Rodney's favorite coffee mug, Eli's WoW password, the colour Octarine, an ice cream truck, the Luggage, an autographed picture of William Shatner, a copy of the "Stargate: Extinction" script,a pikachu, a dalek, a blender, a tribble, a basket of citrus fruit, a red shirt, a goose named Katie, some tava beans, a coffee mug and a winning lottery ticket, measles, a couple of ferrets, some reese's peanut butter cups, the desiccated corpses of three blue aliens, a Cylon raider, a Solar Powered Cooling Hat, some Apple Jacks, a pulse pistol, Vala's hair dryer, a TARDIS key, a Big Kahuna Burger with French fries and a coke for Jasper, Jasper, a pookey, a large enough postcount so TBA can finally have a custom avatar, a bag full of sweets, a lifesize inflatable Summer Glau-doll, Riley, a zat-gun, a coffee machine and a piece of Wraith finger armor.The Destiny

(but, i am PH
                                You know, the Destiny doesn't fit through the gate. That's impossible. Pick something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X