Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the incoming traveler,raise the shield or let them through ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open we need some entertainment in the newsreels

Reading IDC; its Neal Bortz, raise or open?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Open. I never heard his radio show as I'm not into talk radio but why not?

IDC detected. It's Harland Williams. Raise or lower the shield?
      sigpic

Comment

I have no idea who that is. Raise the shield. I'm feeling extra evil today.

Recieving IDC. Why it's Captain Jack Harkness. Shall I lower the shield?
        sigpic

Comment

Raise the shield!! I'd rather have Adriah at the SGC.
          Receiving an IDC. It's Koyla. What do we do?

Comment

Send back Sheppard with a fully loaded P90 and extra ammo and maybe a claymore....

Reading IDC: its.... Monty Python...... raise or open?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Open the iris!

Receiving Captain Kirk's idc (William Shatner's Kirk- not that kid in the last movie)... Shall I open the iris?
              sigpic

Comment

Yes please, need some tips on avoiding men now that i'm married...

Reading IDC; its General Hammond! Back from the dead!! raise or open?

Comment

Raise, he could be a Zombie

Receiving IDC: It's the Keeper of the Wraith hibernation pods in Rising, Raise or lower the shield???
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Raise. The Wraith keeper's dead so that would be another zombie appearing!

Receiving an IDC. Instead of an IDC, I'm getting a strange image: A thin man in a blue suit next to a blue box labeled "Police Box." Raise or lower the shield?
                    sigpic

Comment

Lower, Unless the Master's pinched the TARDIS again.

Receiving an IDC. It's Bart Simpson. Raise or lower the shield?
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Raise the shield, or the base will be destroyed!!
                        Receiving an IDC; it's Lisa Simpson, sir. Raise the shield or let her through?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Let her through. Let Carter mentor for a while.

Receiving an IDC. It's an Asgard carrier wave but nothing more specific. They're supposed to be dead?! What do we do?
                          sigpic

Comment

Raise the shield!!! ZOMG Zombies!!

Recieving IDC....What the hell??.....It's The Voyager EMH.....sir?
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              lol, Asgard can bypass shields.

Raise the shields! He's supposed to be in Atlantis!

Receiving an IDC. It's Spike (From Angel and Buffy), sir. Raise the shields or no, sir?

Comment

Lower the shield. But only if he's here to kill Edward Cullen.

Recieving IDC. It's Ross and Rachel from Friends. I strongly recommend that we raise the shield!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X