Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured
    Spoiler:
    someone was going to get pregnant. I just thought it would be Chloe. I bet this shocks her into reality and into chastity. Sorry Scott.

Ok,
    Spoiler:
    the aliens who made the planet go back and get upset because the Destiny people visited without cleaning up after themselves. Naw...

Hmmm, maybe...
    Spoiler:
    this turns out to be such a long trip that it will be the descendents of the original Destiny crew who make it back to earth like a Battlestar Galactica thing.

Alright, I got nothin'. Anyone else have any creative ideas out there?
    sigpic

Comment

In order for the military and civilians to truly bond, we're going to see them singing songs together rather hearing a song in next week's montage.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice. How about Memories from Cats?
        sigpic

Comment

The aliens who created the planet in "Faith" are the Furlings, who later turn out to be those blue guys.
          Eli feels they don't live up to their names, so Destiny captures some and tapes fur on them.
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end...

Comment

In a desperate bid to alleviate the tension on the ship, Eli decides to entertain people in the mess hall with a stand-up comedy routine. While the majority of the crew actually does understand his pop culture references, nobody seems to be laughing.
            sigpic

Comment

Eli is attacked by an alien and says "Aw, c'mon! I loved the Protos! And I have to meet one like this . Bah, as long as they exterminate the Zerg!". The Protos then says words to him and he understands them. They tell him that the others on the ship are Zerg experimenting on him and Earth was like in the Matrix. Rush, however, was also a Protos spy trying to save him and remained on the planet to report in and update on the situation. He then becomes their overlord and he and Rush destroy Destiny through their superior intellect. Meanwhile, SG1 finds the real Destiny and Todd joins SG1 as they embark on their quest to find Eli and Rush. Those who stayed on the planet swim in the water... and become hosts to GOA'ULD !

Comment

In a desperate bid to increase their food supplies, the Destiny crew resorts to eating the blue aliens.
                sigpic

Comment

Brody, Riley, and Volker decide to "tweak" the waste recycling system. They end up having to repair the system from the inside out and getting far more acquainted with the waste extraction modules than they ever wanted to.
                  sigpic

Comment

During a Lucian Alliance-related episode involving Commander Kiva, the episode takes a turn for the surreal when it transforms into a music video with all the Alliance members in jet black leather and Kiva leading them all in a dance number. Indeed, they've come a very long way from being kassa dealers.
                    sigpic

Comment

*ressurected* i was bored this thread looks fun

STARGATE UNIVERSE........ The Musical
                      The destiny arrives at this strange star system, it has a nearby Nebula that has pecular effects on the destiny crew it causes them to break out and sing how they really feel about being trapped onboard

TJ sings All by Myself (by Celine Dion?)
                      Young sings Highway to Hell (by ACDC?)
                      Scott sings Welcome to my Life (by Simple Plan)
                      Rush sings Help (by John Farnham)
                      Chloe Sings Stronger (by Britney Spears)
                      Eli Sings - Lovestoned (by Justin Timberlake)
                      Wray sings - Far Away (by Nickelback)
                      Greer sings - Animal i have become (by Three Days Grace)

and as a deleted scene for the season 2 dvd
                      The Destiny red shirts and other misc characters sing (lt James, RIley etc, etc) - holding out for a hero (by Bonnie Tyler)

Last edited by mr_kennedy; 21 June 2010, 07:22 AM.
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

I'm inspired! Same scenario except some of the people swap bodies.

Eli and Chloe swap. They both get new insight while Scott chases Chloe, er, Eli around the ship.
                        Greer and TJ swap just as TJ's going into labor, and as TJ watches the child emerge, she goes into shock. Fortunately, Greer is strong enough to give birth without an epidural. What a guy!
                        Chamille and Young swap and each makes a power play and fights for control while gaining intel about the other one's plans...

Meanwhile, the aliens plop a homing device on the Destiny and start secretly kidnapping the crew one at a time. Then, when they grab TJ (with Greer inside), he pulls out a machine gun and blows them to bits. He (she) then rescues everyone planting explosives as he goes. Rush quickly grabs all the intelligence and technology he can during their exodus. Once everyone is back on board the Destiny, they blow the alien ship. Then, everyone goes back into their own bodies, everyone becomes friends, and Rush figures out how to get them home. The End.
                        sigpic

Comment

SGU Shakespearean style:

For an entire episode, everyone onboard speaks in Elizabethan iambic pentameter. Furthermore, when a character is in the mood, they'll break out in a dramatic monologue while the rest of the people in the scene freeze in tableau.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just as long as they don't turn into puppets like episode 200 of Stargate.
                            sigpic

Comment

A episode where everybody get infected with a strange virus and suddenly everyone have a complete mood change, depending on the personality of course...
                              I would like to see, joke telling Young, happy Rush, soft Greer, bad ass Eli....
                              Last edited by myhelix; 29 October 2010, 10:06 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

^^

or some crazy sort of stones mixup that swaps out consciousnesses on the Destiny and no one knows how to put it right
                                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                                X