No announcement yet.

1000 Reasons Why SGA is the Greatest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

416. Bad guys in leather. (Not frufru outfits that make them look like they don't have a fashion sense.)
    ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
    Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
    -
    "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
    Dr. Daniel Jackson
    -
    "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
    Dean Winchester

Comment

417. the fact that there doesnt appear to be any openable windows....youd think that it would standard in a city.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
        417. the fact that there doesnt appear to be any openable windows....youd think that it would standard in a city.
        Maybe the Ancients were averse to fresh air. Besides, who needs windows that open when you're in outer space, under water, or in a frozen wasteland? They just weren't thinking ahead. They didn't do that a lot.
        sigpic

Comment

418. Elizabeth as leader
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

419: Having lots of topics for you to do school papers about. (Countries, areas of science, actors...)
            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
            -
            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
            Dr. Daniel Jackson
            -
            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
            Dean Winchester

Comment

420:

3 Daedalus Class battlecruisers: 200 Billions Dollars,
              Cost of Running a Secret Stargate Program, 1.6 Trillion Dollars

...Laughing in the face of assured Death in the Best Traditions of Jack O'neil....

Priceless......
              Last edited by Saquist; 11 September 2009, 04:20 AM.

Comment

421. Todd's 'poetry' in Vegas
                422. Vegas
                423. The fact that all the chicks in the pegasus galaxy (and milkyway)are always hot
                424. Shep's hair (sounds kind of gay doesnt it)
                425. Teyla tasting beer in 'Home'

Comment

426: Asgards are full of surprises... (Lost Tribe)

Comment

427. The cool suits the Asgard wore. When I found out they were Asgard, I wanted to say, "Aren't you a little short to be a storm trooper?"
                    sigpic

Comment

428. Earth humans, who are supposed to be this 'young race', constantly fixing the problems that the Alterans, who are supposed to be 'highly intelligent', left behind.

xXx

@Saquist: Mental green for getting 420!!
                      ~Bushy~

-
                      Dr. Daniel Jackson
                      -
                      Dean Winchester

Comment

429. Zelenka left foot.....ive run out of things to say

Comment

430. what, no right foot
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                            430. what, no right foot
                            431. No, zelenka doenst have one, its actually made from naquadah

Comment

431. Lorne's feet. >.>
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

433. Zelenka's pigeons
                                434. Beckett's wee turtles
                                435. McKay's cat
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X