Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a stargate story in less than a paragraph.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"well, i guess the whales that are falling outside don't bother anyone then?" Mckay said as he tapped the know awake john on the shoulder. "What do we do about those flying squids?"
    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

Comment

"Seriously Colonel Carter, I need to obtain more ZPM's to solidify my control over the Alliance, there is a rather ruthless Queen who is gaining more control and she won't hesitate to wipe Atlantis out, believe me on this," Todd replies sincerely.
      I came, I saw, I conquered!
      sigpic
      We are unique! Created unique!
      Sevenofnine

Comment

"Is this queen an ex-girlfriend by any chance?" Sam asked as john and mckay walked in.
        sigpic

Comment

"Hm." Todd answered. He didn't seem to want to get into any details about this Queen just yet. Sam looked over to John to see if he had anything that he wanted to say to Todd.
          sigpic

Comment

john walked over in his pink uniform and slapped todd in the face. He jumped through a hole in the time space continum throwing the real john sheppard back in. "I'm back! what did you do? i've been in that alternate reality since the end of season one!" He walked over to todd and punched him in the face. "What's with the wraith?"
            sigpic

Comment

Todd growled in impatience and swore at John in wraith. "Sheppard, if I ever get free, you will pay for that! Brother or not!" John didn't seem too concerned about Todd's threat. "Well, maybe if you didn't come to Atlantis without permission, that would have never happened." Sam told Todd. Todd chuckled, obviously knowing something that they didn't. After hearing an alarm, Rodney checked the computers and gasped. "There is a hive ship orbiting this planet!"
              sigpic

Comment

"It seems I've had a delusional moment." commented John. "Now, I know things sometimes seem weird here, but everything is back to normal, so you were saying, you need ZPM's to solidify your position as the leader of the Alliance." "Thats right Sheppard, and my ships will not take kindly to me being tied up and a prisoner, you see I can access Atlantis, with the help of Dr McKay". Todd growled at them. Then Sam said -
                I came, I saw, I conquered!
                sigpic
                We are unique! Created unique!
                Sevenofnine

Comment

Working...
                X