No announcement yet.

SGA story, a paragraph per post...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John sighed with relief, the plantlife was finally cleared from the necessary work areas so the science team could finally access the systems safely. Sheppard and the exploration team had to continue wearing the masks as they explored the city.

"Oh wow, Elixabeth is going to love us" he whispered as he and Ronon found a 3rd jumper bay. The next two days had all the jumper pilots busy taking a total of 14 new jumpers back to Atlantis, plus many spare parts to repair their own battered fleet. Just after the transfers were complete they heard the sound they had been impatiently waiting for.

"Colonel Sheppard, this is Colonel Caldwell, The Daedelus will be in orbit by tomorrow afternoon"
    sig by me

Comment

(can somebody give me a lowdown of the past few pages? I've been busy)

As john Looked to the sky, he saw the slight glow of the daedlaus' engines. They turned around from their passby, looking for a place to land, and slowly decended to land.
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

(How about you take the time to read it so you know exactly what has happened instead of being given a summary which would leave things out...)

~~~~~~~~~~

Sheppard stood with Teyla and Ronon as they waited for the bulk head door to open. He grinned when it finally did.

"Colonel Caldwell, sir. Welcome to Atlantis' sister city." The balding man nodded a greeting.

"Colonel Sheppard. When I was told that a second city existed in Pegasus, I was hard pressed to believe it."

"Didn't take long to convince you to come, though." Sheppard's eyes went wide when he recognized the voice of the person who just spoke. Colonel Carter came out behind Caldwell, followed by the rest of SG-1. "Daniel started to talk very fast, telling you how important of a find this would be, and you caved just as fast as General O'Neill used to."

"Hey!" The archaeologist complained, getting laughs from his team mates. Carter turned to Sheppard.

"Nice to see you again, Colonel Sheppard. Though, I'm a bit surprised Rodney isn't here." Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon all winced at the mention of their team mate. "What happened?" They looked at each other, Sheppard picking the mental short straw.

"He's back on Atlantis, getting every drop of blood in his body cleaned. The green moss here has some negative side effects that nearly made his heart stop working."
        ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
        Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
        -
        "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
        Dr. Daniel Jackson
        -
        "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
        Dean Winchester

Comment

"i'm sorry to hear that." He said as he clapped john on the shoulder. "So, this green moss right? the one that's growing in the ship right now?"
          "Yes that moss, wait, how is it growing so fast?"
          "Its probably getting energy from the power relays in the corridors. So, that thing will spread the whole way through the ship is we don't get rid of it now!"
          The moss slowly spreaded throught he corridor, around the door it thickened and when john pressed the button, nothing happened. The moss slowly grew into the ship, hardening at each door.
          "How did it get on the ship?"
          "I don't know, maybe they had microscopic amounts on them that started to grow when john leaned against a wall. But i just don't know!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to keep the thread going
          sigpic

Comment

Carter isn't a guy. Samantha Carter is a girl.

And please keep the story realistic (for the Stargate universe). It's supposed to be flowing, not choppy because posts are constantly going off into a sharp tangent.
            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
            -
            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
            Dr. Daniel Jackson
            -
            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
            Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
              Carter isn't a guy. Samantha Carter is a girl.

And please keep the story realistic (for the Stargate universe). It's supposed to be flowing, not choppy because posts are constantly going off into a sharp tangent.
              i was talking about dan

and stargate isn't flowing, its always going off into a sharp tangent of some kind.
              sigpic

Comment

If you wanted Daniel to talk, then you should have stated "Daniel said...", not have a "he said" where a "she said" belongs.

And yes, Stargate is flowing. Every single episode is connected to the previous one in some way or another. What *you* are posting is not flowing and is ruining the story that the rest of us is contributing to.
                ~Bushy~

-
                Dr. Daniel Jackson
                -
                Dean Winchester

Comment

*bumps thread*

Oh, lovely thread beginners! Where are you?!
                  ~Bushy~

-
                  Dr. Daniel Jackson
                  -
                  Dean Winchester

Comment

Working...
                  X