Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time." Rodney: "Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding." *Todd tilts his head.* Rodney: "Right... I'll work in this area." -- BAMSR (50)
    2. Rodney, high on morphine. -- Sateda (50)
    3. Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister. -- Miller's Crossing (50)
    4. Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth. -- Adrift (50)
    5. Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth. -- The Eye (50)
    6. "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible a few minutes." -- Brainstorm (50)
    7. Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. -- Runner (50)
    8. "It's a city, not a yo-yo!" -- The Siege III (50)
    9. Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature. -- Hide and Seek (50)

- "Invulnerable!" -- Hide and Seek (44)
    - Rodney kicking butt. -- The Hive (30)
    - Rodney uses the Ancient control chair. -- Tao of Rodney (30)
    - Arguing with Cadman (in his head) after his dinner date. -- Duet (24)
    - Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the Wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. -- The Siege, pt 3 (22)
    - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (18)
    - Rodney gives Elizabeth a 500 page book about her. -- Tao of Rodney (14)
    - "Stop asking stupid questions." -- Duet (11)
    - Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer. -- Brainstorm (11)
    - Rodney's love confession to Jennifer. -- The Shrine (10)
    - Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (9)
    - Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids. -- Trio (6)
    - Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John. -- The Defiant One (5)
    - "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Let's go home." -- Hot Zone (5)
    - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eyes off Elizabeth. -- The Game (5)
    - Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (5)
    - "There's brilliant and then there's me." -- Grace Under Pressure (5)
    - Bathtub scene. -- Broken Ties (5)
    - "I wll try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (5)
    - Shoots a Queen Wraith full of lead to distract her. -- Submersion (4)
    - Rodney yelling at Ford. -- Runner (4)
    - Confronting Ronon about Jennifer. -- Tracker (4)
    - Rodney kills two Wraith. -- Tracker (4)
    - Rodney gets to hold Teyla's baby. -- Daedelus Variations (4)
    - Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (4)
    - "Oh, let's run toward the gunfire." -- Submersion (4)
    - Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (3)
    - Being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (3)
    - Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedelus. -- The Last Man (3)
    - Rodney and Jeannie, when Jeannie meets him in his condition for the first time. -- The Shrine (2)
    -Rodney hugging Ronon. --- Tao of Rodney (2)
    - Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them. -- Childhood's End (2)
    - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (2)
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

1. Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time." Rodney: "Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding." *Todd tilts his head.* Rodney: "Right... I'll work in this area." -- BAMSR (50)
      3. Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister. -- Miller's Crossing (50)
      6. "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible a few minutes." -- Brainstorm (50)
      7. Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. -- Runner (50)

- "Invulnerable!" -- Hide and Seek (44)
      - Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the Wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. -- The Siege, pt 3 (22)
      - Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (18)
      - Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (9)
      - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eyes off Elizabeth. -- The Game (6)
      - "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Let's go home." -- Hot Zone (5)
      - Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (5)
      - "I wll try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (5)
      - Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (3)
      - Being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (3)
      - Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedelus. -- The Last Man (3)
      - Rodney and Jeannie, when Jeannie meets him in his condition for the first time. -- The Shrine (2)
      - Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them. -- Childhood's End (2)
      - Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (2)
      sigpic

Comment

- "Invulnerable!" -- Hide and Seek (45)
        - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eyes off Elizabeth. -- The Game (6)

sig by Varda

Comment

- Shoots a Queen Wraith full of lead to distract her. -- Submersion (5)
          sigpic

Comment

- Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (10)

sig by Varda

Comment

- Rodney kicking butt. -- The Hive (31)
              - Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (10)

Comment

- "Stop asking stupid questions." -- Duet (12)
                sigpic

Comment

- "Oh, let's run toward the gunfire." -- Submersion (5)

Comment

- Being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (4)

sig by Varda

Comment

- "Invulnerable!" -- Hide and Seek (46)
                      - Being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (4)
                      sigpic

Comment

- "Invulnerable!" -- Hide and Seek (47)

sig by Varda

Comment

- Rodney uses the Ancient control chair. -- Tao of Rodney (31)
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

- Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (4)
                            sigpic

Comment

- "There's brilliant and then there's me." -- Grace Under Pressure (6)
                              -Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (4)

sig by Varda

Comment

- Rodney uses the Ancient control chair. -- Tao of Rodney (32)
                                - "There's brilliant and then there's me." -- Grace Under Pressure (6)
                                -Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (4)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X