Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (15)
    Rodney, high on morphine. Sateda (14)
    Rodney uses the chair in Tao of Rodney (3)
    Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the barrel of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (2)
    Search & Rescue - being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. (2)
    Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (2)
    Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth, The Eye (1)
    Rodney kicking butt--The Hive (1)
    Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (1)
    Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John--The Defiant One (1)
    Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids--Trio (1)
    Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature--Hide and Seek (1)
    Rodney yelling at Ford--Runner (1)
    Rodney kills two Wraith--Tracker (1)
    Rodney builds Fran--BAMSR (1)
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (15)
      Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the barrel of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (2)
      Search & Rescue - being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. (2)
      Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends in The Hive (2)
      Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (2)

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (16)
        Runner - Rodney in an orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. (2)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (17)
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (17)
            "There's brilliant and then there's me."--Grace Under Pressure (1)
            sigpic

Comment

Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (3)

Comment

Rodney loading his pistol, aiming it at the wraith warrior and the ammo clip of the pistol falling out. - The Siege, pt 3 (3)
                Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature--Hide and Seek (2)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (18)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (19)
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (19)
                      Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth, The Eye (2)
                      sigpic

Comment

Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth, The Eye (3)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (20)

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (21)
                            sigpic

Comment

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time. Rodney: Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding. *Todd tilts his head* Rodney: Right... I'll work in this area. - BAMSR (21)
                              Rodney kicking butt--The Hive (2)
                              sigpic

Comment

Rodney kicking butt--The Hive (2)
                                Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves--Before I Sleep (1)

Comment

Working...
                                X