Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01. Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time." Rodney: "Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding." *Todd tilts his head.* Rodney: "Right... I'll work in this area." -- BAMSR (50)
    02. Rodney, high on morphine. -- Sateda (50)
    03. Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister. -- Miller's Crossing (50)
    04. Defying Shep in order to save Elizabeth. -- Adrift (50)
    05. Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth. -- The Eye (50)
    06. "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible a few minutes." -- Brainstorm (50)
    07. Rodney in orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. -- Runner (50)
    08. "It's a city, not a yo-yo!" -- The Siege III (50)
    09. Rodney saves Atlantis from the energy creature. -- Hide and Seek (50)
    10. "Invulnerable!" -- Hide and Seek (50)
    11. Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer. -- Brainstorm (50)
    12. Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedalus. -- The Last Man (50)
    13. "There's brilliant and then there's me." -- Grace Under Pressure (50)
    14. Arguing with Cadman (in his head) after his dinner date. -- Duet (50)
    15. Rodney loads his pistol, aims it at the Wraith warrior and the ammo clip falls out. -- Siege, pt 3 (50)
    16. Rodney kicking butt -- The Hive (50)
    17. Rodney uses the Ancient control chair. -- Tao of Rodney (50)
    18. Rodney's love confession to Jennifer. -- The Shrine (50)
    19. Caldwell: Colonel Ellis: Colonel. (They turn to Sam.) Caldwell: Colonel. Carter: Colonels. Ellis (to John): Colonel. Sheppard: Colonels. McKay (grimacing): What, seriously?! -- BAMSR (50)
    20. Rodney gives Elizabeth a 500 page book about her. -- Tao of Rodney (50)
    21. Rodney's entire video recording, McKay: "I almost caught mono kissing a girl in Algebra Club..." -- Letters From Pegasus (50)
    22. Rodney hugs Jeanie and asks, "How are you? Are you happy? Are you OK?" -- McKay & Mrs. Miller (50)
    23. "Stop asking stupid questions." -- Duet (50)
    24. Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (50)
    25. Rodney builds Fran. -- BAMSR (50)
    26. Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (50)
    27. Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (50)
    28. "Ok, lets run toward the gunfire." -- Submersion (50)
    29. Rodney being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (50)
    30. Rodney calling the Puddle jumper a Lemon. -- Grace under Pressure (50)
    31. Rodney shoots a Queen Wraith full of lead to distract her. -- Submersion (50)
    32. "Beer, I drink beer?" -- The Shrine (50)
    33. Rodney hugging Ronon. -- Tao of Rodney (50)
    34. "I didn't faint, I passed out from manly hunger" -- Hide & Seek (50)
    35. "Ah, finally an alien race which appreciates me -- Allies (50)
    36. Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (50)
    37. Rodney offering Jennifer his fruit cup, "Right, so, well now I'm asking you to have dinner with me." (50)

- "Oh, I apologise for being the only person who truly comprehends how screwed we are!" -- 38 Minutes (40)
    - Rodney Confronts Ronon about Jennifer. -- Tracker (40)
    - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eyes off Elizabeth. -- The Game (30)
    - "I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (25)
    - Rodney glares at his captors and refuses to give in to threats even while tied up -- Condemned (24)
    - Rodney telling Zelenka how much he really admires and respects him. -- Tao of Rodney (24)+
    - Rodney gets to hold Teyla's baby. -- Daedelus Variations (20)
    - Rodney gets a heroic painting of himself saving Harmony -- Harmony (20)
    - Rodney and Jeannie, when Jeannie meets him in his condition for the first time. -- The Shrine (17)
    - Rodney yelling at Ford. -- Runner (17)
    - "Your pal, Major Looney Tunes, knew exactly where to set the charge." -- Phantoms (17)
    - Rodney shoots a Wraith to save John. -- The Defiant One (13)
    - Rodney's Bathtub scene. -- Broken Ties (13)
    - Rodney: "I'm picking up a puzzling energy reading." Carson: "What is it?" Rodney: "Did I not just use the word "puzzling"?" Carson: "Charming." -- Phantoms (13)
    - "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Lets go home." -- Hot Zone (13)
    - Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (11)
    - Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them. -- Childhood's End (11)
    - Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids. -- Trio (10)
    - Rodney kills two Wraith. -- Tracker (10)
    - Rodney gets a plant named after him, Rodneyana villosa. -- Tabula Rasa (13)
    sigpic

Comment

01. Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if do not complete the coding in time." Rodney: "Relax, he's just joking... just tell them you're kidding." *Todd tilts his head.* Rodney: "Right... I'll work in this area." -- BAMSR (50)
      03. Rodney offers to sacrifice himself to Todd in order to save his sister. -- Miller's Crossing (50)
      06. "Hey, I'm Dr. Rodney McKay, all right? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible a few minutes." -- Brainstorm (50)
      07. Rodney in orange protective suit, running through the forest, stepping in a rope noose, and being turned upside down, hanging from a tree. -- Runner (50)
      11. Rodney uses an axe to break down a door to save Jennifer. -- Brainstorm (50)
      12. Rodney kisses Jennifer for the first time on the Daedalus. -- The Last Man (50)
      15. Rodney loads his pistol, aims it at the Wraith warrior and the ammo clip falls out. -- Siege, pt 3 (50)
      19. Caldwell: Colonel Ellis: Colonel. (They turn to Sam.) Caldwell: Colonel. Carter: Colonels. Ellis (to John): Colonel. Sheppard: Colonels. McKay (grimacing): What, seriously?! -- BAMSR (50)
      21. Rodney's entire video recording, McKay: "I almost caught mono kissing a girl in Algebra Club..." -- Letters From Pegasus (50)
      22. Rodney hugs Jeanie and asks, "How are you? Are you happy? Are you OK?" -- McKay & Mrs. Miller (50)
      24. Rodney bravely injects the Wraith enzyme in hopes of saving his friends. -- The Hive (50)
      26. Zelenka: "Yeah, um, anyway, on the way back I had an idea." Rodney: "Well, have a little lie down. It'll pass." -- Remnants (50)
      27. Rodney just revived Jennifer and says, "Oh, I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost you." -- Brainstorm (50)
      29. Rodney being squeamish/nervous about delivering Teyla's baby, and then delivering the baby. -- Search & Rescue (50)
      31. Rodney shoots a Queen Wraith full of lead to distract her. -- Submersion (50)
      36. Alt!Rodney sacrificed himself to try to give the others time to save themselves. -- Before I Sleep (50)
      37. Rodney offering Jennifer his fruit cup, "Right, so, well now I'm asking you to have dinner with me." (50)

- "Oh, I apologise for being the only person who truly comprehends how screwed we are!" -- 38 Minutes (40)
      - Rodney loses a chess game to Sheppard because he can't take his eyes off Elizabeth. -- The Game (30)
      - "I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman." -- The Storm (25)
      - Rodney glares at his captors and refuses to give in to threats even while tied up -- Condemned (24)
      - Rodney telling Zelenka how much he really admires and respects him. -- Tao of Rodney (24)+
      - Rodney and Jeannie, when Jeannie meets him in his condition for the first time. -- The Shrine (17)
      - "Your pal, Major Looney Tunes, knew exactly where to set the charge." -- Phantoms (17)
      - Rodney: "I'm picking up a puzzling energy reading." Carson: "What is it?" Rodney: "Did I not just use the word "puzzling"?" Carson: "Charming." -- Phantoms (13)
      - "Alright, you clowns, listen up! I don't often get a chance to say this, so savour it: good work, boys and girls! Lets go home." -- Hot Zone (13)
      - Rodney shoots four asteroids at the same time and destroys them. -- Adrift (11)
      - Rodney shoves a couple kids out of the way then yells at them. -- Childhood's End (11)
      - Rodney gets a plant named after him, Rodneyana villosa. -- Tabula Rasa (14)

Comment

- Rodney gets a plant named after him, Rodneyana villosa. -- Tabula Rasa (15)
        sigpic

Comment

- Rodney's Bathtub scene. -- Broken Ties (14)
          sigpic

Comment

- Rodney down in a pit yelling up at a couple of kids. -- Trio (11)

Comment

- Rodney gets a plant named after him, Rodneyana villosa. -- Tabula Rasa (16)
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

- Rodney telling Zelenka how much he really admires and respects him. -- Tao of Rodney (25)+
                sigpic

Comment

- Rodney Confronts Ronon about Jennifer. -- Tracker (41)
                  - Rodney telling Zelenka how much he really admires and respects him. -- Tao of Rodney (25)+
                  sigpic

Comment

- Rodney gets a plant named after him, Rodneyana villosa. -- Tabula Rasa (17)
                    sigpic

Comment

- Rodney's Bathtub scene. -- Broken Ties (15)
                      - Rodney gets a plant named after him, Rodneyana villosa. -- Tabula Rasa (17)
                      sigpic

Comment

- Rodney's Bathtub scene. -- Broken Ties (15)
                        - Rodney gets a plant named after him, Rodneyana villosa. -- Tabula Rasa (18)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Rodney's Bathtub scene. -- Broken Ties (16)
                          sigpic

Comment

- "Your pal, Major Looney Tunes, knew exactly where to set the charge." -- Phantoms (18)
                            sigpic

Comment

Have to Add one

- "Your pal, Major Looney Tunes, knew exactly where to set the charge." -- Phantoms (18)
                              - Rodney Tries to Act Like Sheppard, then shoots at a mouse -- Common Ground (1)
                              BALCONIES
                              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                              sigpic

Comment

- Rodney gets a plant named after him, Rodneyana villosa. -- Tabula Rasa (19)
                                - Rodney Tries to Act Like Sheppard, then shoots at a mouse -- Common Ground (1)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X