Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a long look at the gate, Sam says: "Something's not right... I just can't put my finger on it".
    My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

She hesitated, just a second longer but grabbed Daniel's arm and as they stepped through into the event horizon, she tried to ban the uneasiness from her brain.

Comment

Just on entering the Stargate she knew it. The chevron colors weren't the red they always were... they were blue. Damn, traveling through these things for so long made her, them not paying attention to such details anymore... a big mistake.

Always...

Comment

As Daniel stepped through, he pulled her with him and she hoped that Jack and Teal'c were okay; she so desperatly wanted to tell Jack about their little baby and closed her eyes when feeling the event horizon wash over her.

Comment

It immediately became clear something really was amiss when they arrived not in SGC, but in a dark and damp place, void of any sun, moon, stars or any other natural looking light source... and worst of all, she couldn't or hear anyone around...

Always...

Comment

All Sam could hear was her own heartbeat thudding in her ears, "Sir?" but no one answered.

Comment

A feign light from an unknown, unearthly source and her eyes adapting to the dark made it possible for Sam to see a little bit of her mysterious suroundings...

Always...

Comment

Her hands desperatly battled to find her flashlight, she cursed when she remembered Daniel's had broken down and she'd given hers not knowing she'd be in this huge, what looked like the inside of a Pyramid, empty space.

Comment

The little light there was seemed to come from the walls themselves, not giving any comfort at all...

Always...

Comment

As she carefully, step by step, crouched closer to the walls she let out a distraught scream; the walls were covered in blood as someone behind her groaned in pain.
                      Last edited by Lara_SGC; 15 February 2009, 08:03 AM. Reason: typo and can't blame the wine this time

Comment

"Hello? Is anybody there? J... Sir?" Sam tried to shout but panic made it sound more like a whisper.
                        Last edited by Kirdy_Mulder; 14 February 2009, 08:29 AM. Reason: Panick --> panic

Always...

Comment

"Carter? Thank God! Are you okay?", his voice broke as she heard his relief at her being alive.

Comment

Jack himself was outside, or at least he thought he was, an eary red light shone from a moonlike subject in the sky, and his suroundings were barely visible because of something that looked somewhat like a sandstorm.

Always...

Comment

"Yes. I'm okay Sir! Where are Daniel and Teal'c?", she tried to walk towards the sound of his voice.

Comment

"I don't know Carter... I don't even know where I am. Man, I should have been taking a shower now, and here we are,... in the twilight zone".

Always...

Comment

Working...
                                X