Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st place - Radek getting the transporters working after Rodney has walked in The Prodigal (50)
    2nd place - The stun bubble conversation in The Prodigal (50)

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (35)
    The scene at the end of This Mortal Coil. (Radek offering to talk with Rodney concerning Elizabeth's demise. "It's Carson all over again" ~Rodney. (8)
    ZELENKA: The last of what we assume were dozens of defense satellites destroyed during the Ancients' last stand with the Wraith. McKAY (looking annoyed at being interrupted yet again by Zelenka): Yes, yes, yes -- the point is, we think we can use it to our advantage. - The Siege part 1 (4)
    Rodney berating Zelenka in Duet. (2)
    The Scene in The Storm (pt1) where Radek and Rodney were discussing the hurricane Hazel. (1)

Comment

1st place - Radek getting the transporters working after Rodney has walked in The Prodigal (50)

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (36)
      The scene at the end of This Mortal Coil. (Radek offering to talk with Rodney concerning Elizabeth's demise. "It's Carson all over again" ~Rodney. (8)
      ZELENKA: The last of what we assume were dozens of defense satellites destroyed during the Ancients' last stand with the Wraith. McKAY (looking annoyed at being interrupted yet again by Zelenka): Yes, yes, yes -- the point is, we think we can use it to our advantage. - The Siege part 1 (4)
      The Scene in The Storm (pt1) where Radek and Rodney were discussing the hurricane Hazel. (1)
      sigpic

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (37)
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (38)

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (38)
            ZELENKA: The last of what we assume were dozens of defense satellites destroyed during the Ancients' last stand with the Wraith. McKAY (looking annoyed at being interrupted yet again by Zelenka): Yes, yes, yes -- the point is, we think we can use it to our advantage. - The Siege part 1 (5)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (39)
              ZELENKA: The last of what we assume were dozens of defense satellites destroyed during the Ancients' last stand with the Wraith. McKAY (looking annoyed at being interrupted yet again by Zelenka): Yes, yes, yes -- the point is, we think we can use it to our advantage. - The Siege part 1 (5)
              sigpic

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (40)

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (41)

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (42)
                    sigpic

Comment

The scene at the end of This Mortal Coil. (Radek offering to talk with Rodney concerning Elizabeth's demise. "It's Carson all over again" ~Rodney. (9)+
                      sigpic

Comment

The scene at the end of This Mortal Coil. (Radek offering to talk with Rodney concerning Elizabeth's demise. "It's Carson all over again" ~Rodney. (9)
                        ZELENKA: Yes, I made a mistake trying to save your life. Now, do you want to try to fix it, or do you want to continue to berate me some more? McKAY: I'm perfectly capable of doing both at the same time. - Duet (0)

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (43)
                          The scene at the end of This Mortal Coil. (Radek offering to talk with Rodney concerning Elizabeth's demise. "It's Carson all over again" ~Rodney. (9)
                          ZELENKA: Yes, I made a mistake trying to save your life. Now, do you want to try to fix it, or do you want to continue to berate me some more? McKAY: I'm perfectly capable of doing both at the same time. - Duet (0)

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (44)

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (45)
                              sigpic

Comment

Tao of Rodney when Rodney tells Radek that he is brilliant (46)
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X