Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (10)
    Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (3)
    Transported to nowhere in Ghost in the Machine (1)
    Woosley thinking Jack has all the answers in The Return Pt.1 (1)
    "I can do this!" while readying his P90 - Return pt. 2 (1)
    sigpic

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (4)

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (5)+

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (5)+
          Transported to nowhere in Ghost in the Machine (2)

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (5)
            Woolsey practicing his speech before the wraith show up in First Contact (1)
            sigpic

Comment

Holding baby Torren - Broken Ties (1)

Comment

Woolsey calling Chuck "Chett" and then completely forgetting his name when he comes back maybe hours later (1)
                Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (6)
                  Woolsey calling Chuck "Chett" and then completely forgetting his name when he comes back maybe hours later (1)

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (6)
                    Transported to nowhere in Ghost in the Machine (3)

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (7)

Banner made by gypsy_morph AKA JenKM1216.

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (8)
                        sigpic

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (8)
                          Woolsey calling Chuck "Chett" and then completely forgetting his name when he comes back maybe hours later (2)+
                          sigpic

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (9)
                            Woolsey calling Chuck "Chett" and then completely forgetting his name when he comes back maybe hours later (2)

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (9)
                              Transported to nowhere in Ghost in the Machine (4)
                              Woolsey calling Chuck "Chett" and then completely forgetting his name when he comes back maybe hours later (2)

Comment

Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (10)
                                Transported to nowhere in Ghost in the Machine (4)

Hi guys, am I allowed to join this party?? Pretty please?
                                sigpic
                                Cass Todd -

Comment

Working...
                                X