Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st place - Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey (50)

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (39)
    Saying "Just call me ....... Dick", to his new lady friend (18)
    Woolsey practicing his speech before the wraith show up in First Contact (13)
    Transported to nowhere in Ghost in the Machine (7)
    Woolsey calling Chuck "Chett" and then completely forgetting his name when he comes back maybe hours later (6)
    Daniel scaring the crap out of Woolsey in the Shroud (4)
    "I can do this!" while readying his P90 - Return pt. 2 (3)
    Woolsey giving Hayes evidence against Kinsey (4)
    Agreeing to let Todd go even though it might cost him his job - Infection (3)
    Woosley thinking Jack has all the answers in The Return Pt.1 (2)
    Holding baby Torren - Broken Ties (1)
    Woolsey losing his patience with the delegation in The Scourge and yelling at them to "shut up" and let the woman (Sam) do her work! - (1)

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (40)
      Woolsey practicing his speech before the wraith show up in First Contact (13)
      Woolsey calling Chuck "Chett" and then completely forgetting his name when he comes back maybe hours later (6)
      Woolsey losing his patience with the delegation in The Scourge and yelling at them to "shut up" and let the woman (Sam) do her work! - (1)
      sigpic

Comment

Woolsey practicing his speech before the wraith show up in First Contact (14)
        sigpic

Comment

Saying "Just call me ....... Dick", to his new lady friend (19)
          sigpic

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (41)

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (41)
              Agreeing to let Todd go even though it might cost him his job - Infection (4)
              Woolsey losing his patience with the delegation in The Scourge and yelling at them to "shut up" and let the woman (Sam) do her work! (1)
              sigpic
              Cass Todd -

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (42)+
                Woolsey losing his patience with the delegation in The Scourge and yelling at them to "shut up" and let the woman (Sam) do her work! (1)
                sigpic

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (42)
                  Saying "Just call me ....... Dick", to his new lady friend (20)
                  sigpic

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (42)
                    Woolsey practicing his speech before the wraith show up in First Contact (15)
                    sigpic

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (43)

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (43)
                        Agreeing to let Todd go even though it might cost him his job - Infection (5)
                        sigpic
                        Cass Todd -

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (44)
                          sigpic

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (45)
                            sigpic

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (45)
                              Woolsey giving Hayes evidence against Kinsey (5)+
                              sigpic

Comment

The doors closing and Woolsey not being able to get out of conference room (46)
                                Woolsey giving Hayes evidence against Kinsey (5)

Comment

Working...
                                X