No announcement yet.

Stargate: "Would You Rather...?" Spoilers all SG shows/eps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ack darn it, umm Young, Telford would be too strict.

Would you rather kiss Rodney or go on a date with a Wraith?

Comment

Kiss Rodney, date with a Wraith = being fed on.

Talk to Oma Desala or Merlin about Destiny?

Comment

Merlin, he might know more having been leader of Atlantis.

be lost in the jungle with Jack, Sheppard or Young?
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Sheppard, because he could probably find some Ancient technology to get us out of there

Be an Ancient or an Asuran?

Comment

An Ancient, probably someone like Oma or Morgan who'd get in trouble because I'd try to help out people on our plane of existence.

Be trapped on a planet where the Wraith or the Blue aliens have a base?
            sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Blues, sure I'll probably get abducted and experimented on but at least I won't be somebody's dinner.

See Ba'al (or one of his clones) or Apophis get abducted and experimented on by the Blue Aliens?

Comment

Ba'al

Tag along for one mission only with SG-1 or Sheppard's Atlantis team?
                O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

I think I would like to tag along with SG-1!

Be an apprentice for McKay or Rush?
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

McKay, sure he might berate me but at least he'll let me in on what he's doing.

Replace TJ with Frasier or Keller?

Comment

Oooh, that's a tough one, ummm, I guess Keller.

Get shooting lessons from Ronon, with his gun, or lessons with banto rods from Teyla?
                      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
                      X