• Show
Clear All

klorel

Comment

Lya

Comment

Anna
        Originally posted by G.B Shaw
        Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
        Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
        Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
        You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
        Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
        One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
        You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
        The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
        www.7-scales.co.uk
        http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

atlantis

Comment

Sheppard

Comment

Sokar
              Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
              You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
              Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
              One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
              You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
              The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
              www.7-scales.co.uk

Comment

rodney

Comment

Yu
                  www.7-scales.co.uk

Comment

universe

Comment

Event Horizon
                      www.7-scales.co.uk

Comment

narim

Comment

Michael

Comment

lotar

Comment

Radiation

Comment

Ninja Jaffa