Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egeria
    Originally posted by G.B Shaw
    Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
    Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
    Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
    You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
    Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
    One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
    The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
    www.7-scales.co.uk
    http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Atlantis

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Svarog
        Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
        You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
        Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
        One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
        You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
        The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
        www.7-scales.co.uk

Comment

gateworld

Comment

Dr Weir
            www.7-scales.co.uk

Comment

replicators

Comment

super-soldiers

Comment

Sarah Gardner

Comment

Re'tu
                    www.7-scales.co.uk

Comment

unas

Comment

Socar
                        Why be difficult?
                        Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

Sheppard, John

Comment

Serrakin
                            www.7-scales.co.uk

Comment

nox

Comment

X303 - Prometheus
                                www.7-scales.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X