No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You install the TV shows app for STARGATE on your Facebook account, checking it daily to do quizzes, etc.

Comment

....you talk in Goa'uld when you insult other people...er....system lords.

Sig by me

Comment

...You're at a gas station and end up doing this:

Bryan Patrick Stoyle

IMDB Page
        Breakdown Services Resume
        Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by StoyBoy720 View Post

...when you start fishing in a pond that has no fish in it
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

<http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/stoyboy720/Miscellaneous/Chevron7Locked-1.jpg>
            OMG! That is awesome!!

Greened!

Comment

When you to do the above (see pic) on your way to go bird watching & fishing (in a pond that has no fish) with your superiors.

Comment

...when you where in a large crowd of people and screamed "JAFFA!!! KREE!!!" as loud as you could to see if anyone would answer you. I got a couple of funny looks, but no one answered me.

..when you try to convert everyone around you into a Stargate fan. think I my have a sucess, too..

...when you have managed to find the only other Stargate fan in the school and you sit down at lunch and talk about Stargate and Stargate only. Today's conversation: OMG! I just saw Continuum!

Comment

your physics teacher calls your group the "stargate warriors" because you brought in a picture of apophis to shoot rubberbands at.

you blame the fact that you can't knock over the picture of apophis on his personal sheild.

You automatically think of stargate when your physics teacher says the second competition is like curling with rubberbands just because O'Neill mentions curling in an episode.

Comment

..when the only thing you can draw is a Stargate

Comment

When your number plate is MALPY and you have a bumber sticker that says 'My other ride is a Puddle Jumper' and Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis stickers on either side of car.... a day after you pick it up!

When someone says MacGyver and all you can think about is The Amanda and RDA Blooper!

When you work at a register and someone buys something adding up to $38 or if you have to give $38 change, or if it adds up to 38cents even if you can't actually give that amount all you can think about is it's how long a wormhole can stay open for... under normal circumstances!

When you have nothing but Stargate posters in your room, oh and a calender!

When someone picks on you for liking Stargate but can never get it right and always say Star Wars or Star Trek you yell at them and say "It's STARGATE!!!"

Comment

Oh and when you have the SGC Screen Saver on your computer and the Atlantis ScreenSaver and switch between the two... one week SGC, one week Atlantis, or just have them SGC on one puter, Atlantis on the other.... i personally do both! When i switch, i switch both to opposites

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post

When someone picks on you for liking Stargate but can never get it right and always say Star Wars or Star Trek you yell at them and say "It's STARGATE!!!"
                          I do that!!! lol

when you say indeed instead of yes.

when you embroider Stargate symbols onto your pillow cases.

When you make necklaces with pendants that are Stargate symbols.

When two of the best friends you have(and about thirty other friends) only see you at Stargate conventions.
                          Music and Stargate
                          sigpic
                          Perfection

Comment

Your life is a series of qoutable qoutes from STARGATE, SG-1 & SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                              I do that!!! lol

when you say indeed instead of yes.

when you embroider Stargate symbols onto your pillow cases.

When you make necklaces with pendants that are Stargate symbols.

When two of the best friends you have(and about thirty other friends) only see you at Stargate conventions.
                              Heehee... and heeheehee... your last one, very very common for me, actually it's quite scary at cons now there are so many people that come up to me and say "Hey Smiley!" And i'm like 'er Hi... who are you?' Oh and the indeed one too, always do that...

Originally posted by akren View Post
                              Your life is a series of qoutable qoutes from STARGATE, SG-1 & SGA.
                              That's soooooo me!!!

When someone buys a Lemon from you and all you can do in response is giggle!

When someone asks you to do something and your reponse is "Yeah sure ya betcha, snookums!"

When someone saids "This tastes like Chicken" your response is "Is it Macaroni and Cheese?"

Comment

your friend is eating an orange and all you can think about is how bad it would be if McKay were in the room

Comment

Working...
                                X