• Show
Clear All

you wish you had a stargate
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      We all do

When you think about getting the symbols of Earth gate coordenates tattooed on your back (I think right under my neck)
      sigpic
      Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i feel your pain.

when you look for appropriate pictures of the milky way stargate to tattoo on your back. so you can say there a stargate on my back.
        edit: can someone find some of those pics for me.
        Last edited by timstro59; 02 February 2010, 07:33 AM.

Comment

You wish the wraith were real so that they could go to work with you and solve "human" problems....
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

when you wonder why things are going so slow on the gateworld forum.

Comment

You think TomTom knows where Atlantis is when you are halfway over the Golden Gate Bridge and the little GPS unit says "Take a right turn".... (this actually happened to me on the Mackinaw Bridge)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                You think TomTom knows where Atlantis is when you are halfway over the Golden Gate Bridge and the little GPS unit says "Take a right turn".... (this actually happened to me on the Mackinaw Bridge)
                when you rush to the golden gate bridge to test what ^ said.

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
                  when you rush to the golden gate bridge to test what ^ said.
                  And I don't know why I'm sure more than one person went to test what Princess Awinita said, LOL

When you get into GateWorld Forum and at the same you do your work (in my case, I'm getting everything ready for filming 2 short movies tomorrow at work)
                  sigpic
                  Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

You yell out Holy Hannah every time your surprised, amazed or shocked by something.

Comment

You draw a wraith feeding slit on the palm of your hand at work and people don't understand why you're smiling.
                      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Someone has a shirt that says "out of my mind, back in five minutes" and you answer the person, "Are you sure you left the candle lit before going out?"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

when while in preperation for the stargate convention.
                          you meet with a make-up director from sga and pay them to make you into a wraith.(in apperance only.)

Comment

You try to send a message in space with your laser pointer.

Comment

when you check gateworld every 5 minutes.

Comment

When you pickup the phone on your job and says:
                                Jaffa Kree!
                                sigpic
                                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
                                X