Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
    wait.... why they lock you in a box?
    pit orchestra for the school musical. the pit is seriously just a wooden box under the front of the stage. once the musical is about to start they close the door, effectivly locking us in until intermission...... it's a good thing I'm not that claustrophobic. it's only like 7ftx20ft down there and we squeezed 20some people down there with instruments and a piano.

when you only got 3 hours of sleep because you watched stargate and you had a parade for Sea Cadets, a matinee for the musical, dinner with friends, and a physics project to work on.

Comment

Oh.. thought you literally meant in a box such as a crate
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by heeroyue View Post
        pit orchestra for the school musical. the pit is seriously just a wooden box under the front of the stage. once the musical is about to start they close the door, effectivly locking us in until intermission...... it's a good thing I'm not that claustrophobic. it's only like 7ftx20ft down there and we squeezed 20some people down there with instruments and a piano.

when you only got 3 hours of sleep because you watched stargate and you had a parade for Sea Cadets, a matinee for the musical, dinner with friends, and a physics project to work on.
        How'd that go for you? Brain dead yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
          How'd that go for you? Brain dead yet?
          yes. I've maybe gotten 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night this week then I had the musical friday night, I had to get my uniform ready for saturday morning (which took till 3am), had a parade I had to be up a 6am for(it snowed on us the whole way too...my black peacoat looked white), then the musical a 1pm that afternoon, then we went out for dinner as the pit orchestra (it's tradition), then I sat up waiting for my ride to todays parade to call me (which they never did), got up early again this morning and had another parade today(which was freezing...I think the windchill was in the low teens at best), then merry tuba christmas practice, and finally my partner and I finished our physics project..... It's been waaaaaay too long a weekend....... *falls over exhausted*

when you can tell someone that one of the flags a little kid is carrying in a parade is the Scottish flag because of watching Atlantis

when it doesn't supprise them that that's how you know it when they ask you.

when someone says the planet name is terra and you tell them that we're the Tau'ri. bonus points if everyone in the van your in at the time gets the joke.

when you're watching Celtic Women on pbs and you think they have a stargate in the background.

when you wake up at 3am and watch this weeks episode of sg1.

Comment

yes. I've maybe gotten 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night this week then I had the musical friday night, I had to get my uniform ready for saturday morning (which took till 3am), had a parade I had to be up a 6am for(it snowed on us the whole way too...my black peacoat looked white), then the musical a 1pm that afternoon, then we went out for dinner as the pit orchestra (it's tradition), then I sat up waiting for my ride to todays parade to call me (which they never did), got up early again this morning and had another parade today(which was freezing...I think the windchill was in the low teens at best), then merry tuba christmas practice, and finally my partner and I finished our physics project..... It's been waaaaaay too long a weekend....... *falls over exhausted*
            *puts matress on floor so you don't fall face first on the metal*

...when you're stalling your homework just so you can be on Gateworld longer

Comment

when you should be in your nice, warm bed sleeping and warming up after almost getting frostbite earlier today, but you're on gateworld instead.

Comment

when you should be in your nice, warm bed sleeping and warming up after almost getting frostbite earlier today, but you're on gateworld instead.
                *throws a few blankets your direction*

...when you go around telling people you're an Ancient
                ...when you're going to ask your mom for one of those "I've Ascended" t-shirts for your birthday or Christmas

Comment

You know you are a Stargate Fan when...

You start comparing your coworkers to your Stargate heroes and realize that the place you work is not nearly as much fun.
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

When you KNOW that the entire STARGATE franchise is a cover up for th REAL STARGATE program (plausable denability) & that all the conspiracy theories are true...you just havent proven it becuase of the gga-order the SGC made you sign.

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
                      When you KNOW that the entire STARGATE franchise is a cover up for th REAL STARGATE program (plausable denability) & that all the conspiracy theories are true...you just havent proven it becuase of the gga-order the SGC made you sign.
                      What, you had to sign that thing, too? I have special permission to live on Earth, so long as I don't mention anything.

Comment

when you see tau (as in the greek letter) spelled out in a physics presentation and you think there should be an 'ri at the end of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                          What, you had to sign that thing, too? I have special permission to live on Earth, so long as I don't mention anything.
                          I'm the last Prior alive I had to sign or they woulda kept me a a small dark cage somewhere I'm not even allowed to say "Hallowed are the Ori"!! Uh-oh..
                          I just said it didn't I? *runs into hiding*
                          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

when you do this: (spoilered for size)
                            Spoiler:

haven't gotten around to numbering them though..... the X's are the colorguard and the dots are everyone else......

Comment

...when your Christmas wishlist includes Stargate merchandise.(hats, books, Rodney action figure, Rodney himself, etc...)
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                                I'm the last Prior alive I had to sign or they woulda kept me a a small dark cage somewhere I'm not even allowed to say "Hallowed are the Ori"!! Uh-oh..
                                I just said it didn't I? *runs into hiding*
                                *raises eyebrows* I can tolerate the presence of an Ori. For now... I am an Ancient, obviously.

when you do this: (spoilered for size)
                                Spoiler:

haven't gotten around to numbering them though..... the X's are the colorguard and the dots are everyone else......
                                Wow, that is too funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X