Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whn you think that all astronaughts should eat banana's in space

Comment

when you still stay up until 2 in the morning sunday night even though it's been 6 weeks since stargate stopped playing at that time

when you set a curfew for yourself on homecomeing because you have to be home before stargate comes on

the first thing you do when you get home from homecoming is to watch an episode of stargate even though it was midnight and you'd been up since 6am for marching band

you fall asleep watching stargate and have a really strange dream involving people trying to kill you for following the ori........(I blame the fact that sg1 is now on the televangelist channel)

Comment

Originally posted by heeroyue View Post
        you fall asleep watching stargate and have a really strange dream involving people trying to kill you for following the ori........(I blame the fact that sg1 is now on the televangelist channel)
        You fell asleep during a Stargate episode?!?!?!?! *is in absolute shock* I could have watched an episode 8 times or more and i still would never fall asleep watching it!! Anda i don't need to be watching Stargate to have weird dreams like that!

Comment

When you buy a Stargate Magazine and walk around your local shopping centre reading it... bumping into peoples whilst your at it...

When you trip and scrap your leg and it looks like the Adidas logo you think how cool would it be if it were the Stargate symbol

Whan watching Mr. MaGorium's Wonder Emporium and seeing the first seen with the Accountant in it and thinking of the episode with the Aschen - 2001

Comment

...when you KNOW all accountants & lawyers are evil because they ARE Aschen.

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
              You fell asleep during a Stargate episode?!?!?!?! *is in absolute shock* I could have watched an episode 8 times or more and i still would never fall asleep watching it!! Anda i don't need to be watching Stargate to have weird dreams like that!
              yeah I did. It was like 3am the night of homecoming which ment I was up at 6am the day before and was moving the entire day. I'd already watched 2 episodes of sg1 and 1 of atlantis before I fell asleep......and I usually have weird dreams involving stargate too but this one was exceptionally weird.....

you know your a stargate fan...

when you get on gateworld instead of doing your beowulf homework

when you watch stargate instead of cleaning for your aunt that's coming to town...

Comment

yeah I did. It was like 3am the night of homecoming which ment I was up at 6am the day before and was moving the entire day. I'd already watched 2 episodes of sg1 and 1 of atlantis before I fell asleep......and I usually have weird dreams involving stargate too but this one was exceptionally weird.....

you know your a stargate fan...

when you get on gateworld instead of doing your beowulf homework

when you watch stargate instead of cleaning for your aunt that's coming to town...
                Wow, i still couldn't fall asleep during an episode even if i had been awake for over 48 hours! *shock* And oh i reckon it couldn't have been as weird as the one i had once which was just... incredibly stupidly weird...

When you have a seperate external harddrive just for your Stargate stuff, and that doesn't include downloads coz you can't download!

When every single song you listen to you can relate back to Stargate.

Comment

You go to STARGATE Conventions (again, which your loving but STARGATE-ignorant spouse unfrotunately doesn't get! ).

Comment

Wow, i still couldn't fall asleep during an episode even if i had been awake for over 48 hours! *shock* And oh i reckon it couldn't have been as weird as the one i had once which was just... incredibly stupidly weird...
                    I haven't had a decent night of sleep in over a week (probably longer) because of band and school. I really don't know how I managed school and I have the ability to fall asleep almost anywhere thanks to band (floor of a bus, parking lot, on my comfy bed watching stargate.....). The only place I can sit to watch stargate is either on the floor or my bed which doesn't help when I'm trying to stay awake........

you know you're a fan when

you don't mind it when one of your friends accidentally call you sam.

you get on gate world despite it being difficult to type because you hit the joint of your thumb and now it's in a brace.....

Comment

You make GW your homepage & check it & the GW forums every day.

Comment

I haven't had a decent night of sleep in over a week (probably longer) because of band and school. I really don't know how I managed school and I have the ability to fall asleep almost anywhere thanks to band (floor of a bus, parking lot, on my comfy bed watching stargate.....). The only place I can sit to watch stargate is either on the floor or my bed which doesn't help when I'm trying to stay awake........
                        I'm just glad i am finished with schooling I just pull all nighters for the hell of it and because i can never sleep because my brain just likes going into overdrive and making me not sleep coz thinking too much! That and well, they always pull allnighters on Stargate

When you wish you had the voice mail msg your friend has of Mckay and wishing there was one with your name... but then thinking maybe you can just go up to David when you meet him in over a week's time and ask him to say your name so you can record it!

When everyone at your work now calls you Stargate... "Hey Stargate!"

When your manager tries to get you to get tickets for him to the next convention, coz he knows you go all the time... even though you've only work there for under 3 months, during which time there hasn't been a Convention.

When you have a Stargate Simming (Role Playing) Character that you modeled after yourself, and use photo's of you for the avatars and banners, since you have all the costumes to look like an actual Stargate character!

When you have the movies Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Twister, just because they have Alan Ruck in them and he was in AN episode of Stargate.

When you have an Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis Cap both which have autographs on them.

When you have a model Zat'nik'atel... with autographs on it!

Comment

When you wish you had the voice mail msg your friend has of McKay
                          Ha! I have that on my phone, it's great. The only gripe I have is that there's only one with him saying my full name instead of the shortened version of it. So now every time someone hears it for the first time that start asking me when did I start using my full name. I always find it funny that, that is what people fixate on first and then they look at me like I'm some kind of alien when the oddness of the whole voice mail finally registers.
                          Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
                          Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
                          Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
                          Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
                          Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
                          Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
                          Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
                          'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
                          http://superheroindisguise.multiply.com

Comment

YOu downlaod the Altnatis medical scanner theme for your PSPs ot make it look like an Ancient hand-held scanner/medical device.

Comment

the first thing you think about when you have a physics problem that mentions McMurdo in Antarctica is stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Superhero in Disguise View Post
                                Ha! I have that on my phone, it's great. The only gripe I have is that there's only one with him saying my full name instead of the shortened version of it. So now every time someone hears it for the first time that start asking me when did I start using my full name. I always find it funny that, that is what people fixate on first and then they look at me like I'm some kind of alien when the oddness of the whole voice mail finally registers.
                                Hmmm, yeah i guess that could confuse some people, some people are so silly though, it's not the name so much as what the msg is... don't they get that?! I was thinking maybe i could get David to say 'Smiley' but then if my work calls me..... They might get confused... but then they call me Stargate there so... I'll surprise them when they realise just how obsessed with the show i am, as if my car isn't enough though

When your boss at work comes up to you and asks for the deffinition between geek and nerd!

When you get your hair cut and tipped for the first time since your new job and the first thing your manager says to you is "Thats very Amanda Tapping of you" And so does one of your customers!!! *shock*

When rewatching DVDs of Conventions you've attending there's not one that doesn't have you in it!

When you wear your Leather jacket with velcro on the sleeves to work everyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X