No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was laughing at so much of this because it so true!!! Man I wish I had the time to read them all!!

you know your a Stargate fan when...

...you can't have a conversation without mentioning Stargate.

...you get mad at the spell correction for telling you you spelled Stargate wrong

...your desktop and web browser pictures are Stargate themed.

...you look up at the stars and wonder if there is a 304 orbiting Earth at that very moment

...you can't pull yourself away from the gateworld forum

...you see Stargate actors on other shows and get all excited
    Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 19 September 2010, 08:04 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

when your want to get a stargate themed faceplate for your xbox 360

Comment

after you watch an episode you play it back in your head except you change it to how it would go if you were there

(please tell me i'm not the only one that does this!)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
          after you watch an episode you play it back in your head except you change it to how it would go if you were there

(please tell me i'm not the only one that does this!)
          (you are the only one)

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
            (you are the only one)
            oh well maybe now that I put the idea out there people will start! ;D
            sigpic

Comment

When you frantically look through the hobby shops for Stargate models and abuse the salesman because because they don't have any
              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

When you introduce the town you live in as "Margate, rhymes with Stargate"
                sigpic

Comment

when you "force" your whole family to watch it.
                  sigpic

Comment

when you consider joining the Air Force to check that the Stargate program really isn't real and on the off chance it is real you're in the Air Force and work on getting assigned to the SGC!!

when you write on threads you refer to the people of Stargate universe Earth as "us" or "we"
                    Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 21 September 2010, 12:50 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

when you constantly revive this thread despite comments from other people to let it die.

Comment

when you can fly the Destiny and a shuttle in a space simulator

Comment

when you want a link to said simulator.

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
                            when you want a link to said simulator.
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...-and-a-Shuttle!

Comment

when you find out that you have had said simulator for over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                                When you're disappointed the link from the link to the Daedalus doesn't work
                                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Working...
                                X