Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when the word egypt is mentioned and all ten seasons flash before your eyes

Comment

when you constantly hear voices in your head and claim its either a symbiont or urgo.
      (i thinks its urgo, because it won't SHUT UP)

Comment

When you have done a few Stargate tattoos, xD
        sigpic
        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

...when you think that the gate kawoosh is the perfect method to dispose of someone or something. No trace, no worry.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maylet View Post
            When you have done a few Stargate tattoos, xD
            Oh have you got any picture of those tattoos? I still need to have a couple done myself

Anyway, When you are re watching Stargate From the beginning (Again)
            Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

When you send your mother a clip from the Gateworld Forum to try and convince her that you are not crazy, really; there are others out there who also spend their spare time discussing Stargate (very intelligently) too.

Comment

When you have convinced three members of your family to join the Forum....two to go
                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

when you send a freedom of information act request to the cia so you can get additional proof that the stargate exists.

Comment

When you try to work a mention of the Stargate into you thesis on congressional staffing.

Comment

when you visit Air Force bases and continually ask them what is behind the closed hangar?

Comment

When you turn your mother into a major Stargate fan over a two week vacation...
                        by watching all the vital episodes of SG1, as well as most of season 4 of Atlantis. And despite the scattered nature of the viewing...she totally gets it and fell in love with the characters and the story lines! Awesome. Oh the power of the gate!
                        Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

When you can hum the Stargate theme

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                            When you can hum the Stargate theme
                            I can too

When you buy custom stargate stuff from the Stargate.mgm store custom design section

Comment

When your dog has a SG1 shoulder patch on her weather coat

Comment

When you have three stargate themed jackets, SG-1 with patches and green color, Atlantis with Atlantis patch and both American and Canadian flag patch (I switch them from time to time, and U.S.S. Apollo

Comment

Working...
                                X