X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Planet J

Congratz on the 4000 posts Missster.Freeman
    sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Going to Planet H
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I'll follow Skadi to Planet H
        sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
        (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
        Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

oh my!!!

wormin my way over to

"H"

hopefully for hunks and not anything containing double hockey sticks!!

teehee!!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!
          The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

I'll go to Planet L

~I'm Just Sayin'~

Comment

I'll go to Planet D.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Planet N, please!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Right guys I'm back properly now, after spending £20 of credit trying to activate my Virgin Media account Restore my sanity, I shall reward you with cookies

Those on Planet D can go to Planet E or Planet I. I is the last planet in the system.

Those on Planet G can go to Planet F, Planet H or Planet N which leads much deeper into space but closer to earth.

Those on Planet H can go to Planet G, Planet L or Planet M; one of these planets is close to a Black Hole.

Those on Planet I can go to Planet O which is unknown to the other inhabitants of this system or they can go back to Planet D

Those on Planet J can go to Planet K or Planet N which leads much deeper into space but closer to earth.

Those on Planet L can go to Planet O or Planet M...

Those on Planet M have unfortunately traveled too close to a black hole and now the...time...dial...ation...is....begi...nning...to....

Those on Planet N can go to Planet K or Planet O which is unknown to the other inhabitants of this system.
                  Last edited by Celsius; 08 October 2008, 06:30 AM. Reason: Sorry I'm Just Sayin'

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Welcome back, Celsius!

Ummmmm...I was on Planet L....I don't see any choices for me....

~I'm Just Sayin'~

Comment

Welcome back Celsius! Sorry to hear about Beardy Branson stealing your cash and/or internet connection though. :'(

Planet O for me.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Going to Planet G

Welcome back, Celsius!
                        sigpic
                        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Planet K for me.

Welcome back, Celsius! *hugs*

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Welcome back Celsius.

I'll be on Planet L.

Comment

Planet K
                              sigpic
                              button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

I'm going to try Planet K
                                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Working...
                                X