X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just vanished...
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Going to Planet N

Sorry to see you go, CaptJanson and Hathor_girl *hugs*
      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I'm on O and i'm going to Planet Q. (Upper case Q's have yet to lead me astray!)

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Planet K had better have lots of chocolate--since I'm lost there, anyway....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

ah, a 50/50 chance.

I think I'll go with LoneStar1836 and Anubis69 to Planet Q. At least if it's a black hole, I won't be torn to pieces alone.

~I'm Just Sayin'~

Comment

off to

Planet "O"h boy here we go!!

teehee!!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!
              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

I will gate on over to Planet O.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                  Planet K had better have lots of chocolate--since I'm lost there, anyway....
                  Don't worry. We have LOTS of chocolate, and it's the gourmet kind...we even have hot chocolate to go with it (or coffee, for those so inclined )
                  sigpic
                  button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Attention!

Those on Planet Q...have reached Earth!

Congratulations to I'm Just Sayin', Anubis69 and LoneStar1836; you have all won the challenge.

You must now each choose one of your fellow contestants to face possible elimination. Your choices can be discussed between the three of you in this thread, but you must choose one different contestant each.

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Congrats y'all!!!

nice wormin to each of yah!!

teehee!!
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!

Comment

I was trying to win but then really didn't want to cuz I don't want to have to pick somebody then....

I'm gonna chicken out and pick dips since she was the first to get sucked into a black hole. Sorry! *runs*
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Upper Case Q's never let you down!
                          But i'm going to (reluctantly) nominate Tok'ra Part 1 (Snotr). It's a really important episode mythology-wise but I found it to drag a fair bit upon rewatching last month. Sorry Snotr.

Comment

Well done, folks! Now that you're all back home safe, could one of you send the nearest starship round to pick the rest of us up? It's a bit nippy out here on Planet O. Ta.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                              Well done, folks! Now that you're all back home safe, could one of you send the nearest starship round to pick the rest of us up? It's a bit nippy out here on Planet O. Ta.
                              Well, we have a number of... shuttles.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                                Ahh!! i was finding the grog the ever so friendly locals were sharing here on Planet 'O' quite warming!!!

no rush on the shuttles sir!! ^

we just got a fresh pitcher!!

teehee!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X