Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st place: (4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (50)
    2nd place: (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (50)
    3rd place: (3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (50)
    4th place: (1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (50)
    5th place: CALDWELL: "Colonel". ELLIS: "Colonel". (They turn to Sam.) CALDWELL: "Colonel". CARTER: "Colonels". ELLIS (to John): "Colonel". SHEPPARD: "Colonels". McKAY: "What, seriously?!" (50)
    6th place: (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (50)
    7th place: (3.19 Vengeance) Michael coming across his destroyed incubation room (50)
    8th place: (5.12 Outsiders) Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (50)
    9th place: (3.19 Vengeance) The beginning fight scene between Ronon and Rodney (50)
    10th place: (1.01 Rising Part 1) Sheppard sits down in the Ancient chair for the first time (50)
    11th place: (2.04 Duet) - McKay and Becket, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a woman?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a woman!" (50)
    12th place: (2.04 Duet) - The McKay/Beckett kiss - (50)
    13th place: (4.11 Be All My Sins Remember'd) Carter/McKay/Sheppard as the Daedalus and Apollo arrive, "Both at the same time? This is a first." "This is the first time we've needed them." *looks* "Well...since I have been here..." (50)

(3.18 Submersion) A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (27)
    (3.17 Sunday) "Have you been seeing anybody" "You mean like a woman?" "...or a man" (25)
    (2.01 The Siege, part III) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo." (16)
    (5.17 Infection) Todd walking over to Sheppard to threaten to feed on him, and realizing he can't. (12)
    (5.17 Infection) Sheppard letting Todd go at the end, and Todd smiles at him. (4)
    (5.17 Infection) Sheppard: "You know what that shaking is." Todd: "Oh, I can guess." (3)
    (4.11 BAMSR) The fleet of Lantean/Wraith/Traveler ships fighting the Replicators. (0)
    (3.17 Sunday) Ronon and Sheppard's fighting game. (2)
    sigpic

Comment

1st place: (4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (50)
      2nd place: (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (50)
      3rd place: (3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (50)
      4th place: (1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (50)
      5th place: CALDWELL: "Colonel". ELLIS: "Colonel". (They turn to Sam.) CALDWELL: "Colonel". CARTER: "Colonels". ELLIS (to John): "Colonel". SHEPPARD: "Colonels". McKAY: "What, seriously?!" (50)
      6th place: (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (50)
      7th place: (3.19 Vengeance) Michael coming across his destroyed incubation room (50)
      8th place: (5.12 Outsiders) Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (50)
      9th place: (3.19 Vengeance) The beginning fight scene between Ronon and Rodney (50)
      10th place: (1.01 Rising Part 1) Sheppard sits down in the Ancient chair for the first time (50)
      11th place: (2.04 Duet) - McKay and Becket, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a woman?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a woman!" (50)
      13th place: (4.11 Be All My Sins Remember'd) Carter/McKay/Sheppard as the Daedalus and Apollo arrive, "Both at the same time? This is a first." "This is the first time we've needed them." *looks* "Well...since I have been here..." (50)

(3.18 Submersion) A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (27)
      (3.17 Sunday) "Have you been seeing anybody" "You mean like a woman?" "...or a man" (25)
      (5.17 Infection) Todd walking over to Sheppard to threaten to feed on him, and realizing he can't. (13)
      (5.17 Infection) Sheppard letting Todd go at the end, and Todd smiles at him. (4)
      (5.17 Infection) Sheppard: "You know what that shaking is." Todd: "Oh, I can guess." (3)
      (4.11 BAMSR) The fleet of Lantean/Wraith/Traveler ships fighting the Replicators. (0)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

(3.17 Sunday) "Have you been seeing anybody" "You mean like a woman?" "...or a man" (26)
        (5.17 Infection) Todd walking over to Sheppard to threaten to feed on him, and realizing he can't. (13)

Comment

(3.17 Sunday) "Have you been seeing anybody" "You mean like a woman?" "...or a man" (26)
          (4.11 BAMSR) The fleet of Lantean/Wraith/Traveler ships fighting the Replicators. (1)

Comment

(4.11 BAMSR) The fleet of Lantean/Wraith/Traveler ships fighting the Replicators. (1)
            (3.17 Sunday) Ronon and Sheppard's fighting game. (3)
            sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Infection) Todd walking over to Sheppard to threaten to feed on him, and realizing he can't. (14)

Comment

(2.01 The Siege, part III) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo." (17)
                (5.17 Infection) Todd walking over to Sheppard to threaten to feed on him, and realizing he can't. (14)
                sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Infection) Sheppard: "You know what that shaking is." Todd: "Oh, I can guess." (4)

Comment

(3.18 Submersion) A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (28)
                    (5.17 Infection) Sheppard: "You know what that shaking is." Todd: "Oh, I can guess." (4)
                    sigpic

Comment

(3.18 Submersion) A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (28)
                      (5.17 Infection) Sheppard: "You know what that shaking is." Todd: "Oh, I can guess." (5)
                      sigpic

Comment

(3.17 Sunday) "Have you been seeing anybody" "You mean like a woman?" "...or a man" (27)
                        (5.17 Infection) Sheppard: "You know what that shaking is." Todd: "Oh, I can guess." (5)

Comment

(3.17 Sunday) "Have you been seeing anybody" "You mean like a woman?" "...or a man" (27)
                          (3.17 Sunday) Ronon and Sheppard's fighting game. (4)
                          sigpic

Comment

(5.17 Infection) Todd walking over to Sheppard to threaten to feed on him, and realizing he can't. (15)

Comment

(2.01 The Siege, part III) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo." (18)
                              (5.17 Infection) Todd walking over to Sheppard to threaten to feed on him, and realizing he can't. (15)
                              sigpic

Comment

(2.01 The Siege, part III) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo." (18)
                                (5.17 Infection) Todd walking over to Sheppard to threaten to feed on him, and realizing he can't. (16)

Comment

Working...
                                X