Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st place: (4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (50)
    2nd place: (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (50)
    3rd place: (3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (50)
    4th place: (1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (50)
    5th place: CALDWELL: "Colonel". ELLIS: "Colonel". (They turn to Sam.) CALDWELL: "Colonel". CARTER: "Colonels". ELLIS (to John): "Colonel". SHEPPARD: "Colonels". McKAY: "What, seriously?!" (50)
    6th place: (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (50)
    7th place: (3.19 Vengeance) Michael coming across his destroyed incubation room (50)
    8th place: (5.12 Outsiders) Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (50)
    9th place: (3.19 Vengeance) The beginning fight scene between Ronon and Rodney (50)
    10th place: (1.01 Rising Part 1) Sheppard sits down in the Ancient chair for the first time (50)
    11th place: (2.04 Duet) - McKay and Becket, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a woman?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a woman!" (50)
    12th place: (2.04 Duet) - The McKay/Beckett kiss - (50)
    13th place: (4.11 Be All My Sins Remember'd) Carter/McKay/Sheppard as the Daedalus and Apollo arrive, "Both at the same time? This is a first." "This is the first time we've needed them." *looks* "Well...since I have been here..." (50)
    14th place: (3.18 Submersion) A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (50)
    15th place: (3.17 Sunday) "Have you been seeing anybody" "You mean like a woman?" "...or a man" (50)
    16th place: (5.17 Infection) Todd walking over to Sheppard to threaten to feed on him, and realizing he can't. (50)
    17th place: (2.01 The Siege, part III) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo." (50)
    18th place: (3.17 Sunday) Ronon and Sheppard's fighting game. (50)
    19th place: (5.17 Infection) Sheppard: "You know what that shaking is." Todd: "Oh, I can guess." (50)
    20th place: (4.17 Midway) - Sam stops the fight between Teal'c and Ronon and is standing between these two huge, angry men, being very authoritative and ordering them to stop it! (50)
    21st place: (3.04 Sateda) Beckett is flying the jumper and shoots a drone at the wraith who is attacking Ronon. Inside the jumper, Shep is trying to take credit for more "kills" than Teyla, who looks at him in exasperation, while Ronon grabs and hugs Carson for shooting the wraith, and then Ronon collapses. (50)
    22nd place (5.17 Infection) Sheppard letting Todd go at the end, and Todd smiles at him. (50)
    23rd place (5.01 Search & Rescue) - Caldwell orders Marks to "make that ship go away, please?" (referring to Michael's ship) - (50)
    24th place (4.11 BAMSR) The fleet of Lantean/Wraith/Traveler ships fighting the Replicators. (50)
    25th place (5.14 The Prodigal) - Woolsey listening to Ronon's verbal 'report' at the end. (50)
    26th place (4.01 Adrift) - The fleet of puddle jumpers shooting the asteroids out of the way so Atlantis can pass safely. (50)
    27th place (3.04 Sateda) - Ronon threatens to commit suicide with a knife before the Wraith arrive and then, he convince the villagers to release John and Teyla. (50)
    28th place (4.03 Reunion) - Carter, to Ronon, "Where are your friends?" Ronon looks at the team and say: "They�re right here" (50)
    29th place (1.19 - 2.01 The Siege) The Hive Ship/darts/Atlantis battles. (50)
    30th place (4.11. BAMSR) Teyla: "I am pregnant, John". Sheppard gives a strange look to Ronon and Ronon: "Don't look at me!" (50)
    31st place (5.03. Broken Ties) Ronon's conversation with Tyre. "You are not the man I risked my life for." (50)
    32rd place - (4.20 The Last Man) - With her last breath, Sam takes out three of Michael's hive ships. (50)
    33rd place (4.01 Adrift) Ronon, in the infirmary talking with an unconscious Elizabeth. He leans down closer to her. "Thank you, Doctor Weir." (50)
    34th place (4.02 Lifeline) Teyla is packing up Weir's things. Ronon gently puts a comforting hand on her shoulder and then she reaches over and puts her hand on his. (50)
    35th place: (1.01. Rising) McKay, Sheppard, Ford, Beckett, Weir... etc. arriving in Atlantis with the lights automatically turning on and later on the city rising from the bottom of the ocean to the surface. (50)
    36th place: (4.17. Midway) Ronon reaches out and tickles John's nose and then John awake. Ronon, talking about I.O.A. "They said they like me." Sheppard: "What's not to like?" (50)
    37th place: (3.04 Sateda) - In the infirmary after Rodney gets back to Atlantis. (So many colors! All the pretty horses...) (50)
    38th place: (4.17. Midway) - Ronon and Teal'c, standing watching The Three Stooges on a small TV screen up on the wall. They gaze up at the screen impassively. (50)
    39th place: (3.04 Sateda) - Sheppard's conversation with Teyla. Sheppard: "You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a ..." Teyla: "A family?" (50)
    40th place: (5.01. S&R) Captain Alicia Vega shooting down the dart. (50)
    41th place: (4.04 Doppelganger) - McKay and Sheppard - Together in the boat with the clown and the whale. (50)
    42nd place: (5.11 The Lost Tribe) Sheppard: "5 bucks to anybody who can figure out how to contact the Daedalus" and then to Banks: "I'll pay you later". (50)
    43rd place: (5.06 The Shrine) - Rodney and John together on the pier drinking beer. "You're a good friend Arthur." (50)
    44th place: 5.14 The Prodigal) - Amelia Banks kicking a hybrid' a$$. (50)
    45th place: (4.18 The Kindred II) - Ronon: "This is exactly what I was afraid of." Carson: "I'm sorry". Then, Ronon hugs him. (50)
    46th place: (3.14 Tao of Rodney) - The scene in the chair room where Weir and Sheppard enter to tell a telepathic McKay he's going to die if he doesn't ascend. (50)
    47th place: (5.06 The Shrine) - When the whole group arrives at the cave behind the waterfall and Rodney returns to his real self and is furious with everyone for doing that to him, thinking he will then die. (50)
    48th place: (5.04 The Daedalus Variations) Sheppard: "Easy, Chewie! Those buttons are your friends!". Ronon, furiously: "I'm trying!" (50)
    49th place: (5.14 The Prodigal) Ronon and Michael's fighting scene (50)
    50th place: (3.04 Sateda) Rodney and Carson talking about Ronon. Rodney: "He saved my life. He's like a brother to me." (50)
    51th place: (3.03 Irresistible) When Carson was crying because Sheppard took him away from Lucius. (50)+

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (38)
    sigpic

Comment

1st place: (4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (50)
      2nd place: (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (50)
      3rd place: (3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (50)
      4th place: (1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (50)
      5th place: CALDWELL: "Colonel". ELLIS: "Colonel". (They turn to Sam.) CALDWELL: "Colonel". CARTER: "Colonels". ELLIS (to John): "Colonel". SHEPPARD: "Colonels". McKAY: "What, seriously?!" (50)
      6th place: (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (50)
      7th place: (3.19 Vengeance) Michael coming across his destroyed incubation room (50)
      8th place: (5.12 Outsiders) Rodney jumping in a Dart, and Carson trying to squeeze in next to him. (50)
      9th place: (3.19 Vengeance) The beginning fight scene between Ronon and Rodney (50)
      10th place: (1.01 Rising Part 1) Sheppard sits down in the Ancient chair for the first time (50)
      11th place: (2.04 Duet) - McKay and Becket, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a woman?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a woman!" (50)
      13th place: (4.11 Be All My Sins Remember'd) Carter/McKay/Sheppard as the Daedalus and Apollo arrive, "Both at the same time? This is a first." "This is the first time we've needed them." *looks* "Well...since I have been here..." (50)
      14th place: (3.18 Submersion) A possessed Teyla kicking the crap out of an oblivious Ronon. (50)
      15th place: (3.17 Sunday) "Have you been seeing anybody" "You mean like a woman?" "...or a man" (50)
      16th place: (5.17 Infection) Todd walking over to Sheppard to threaten to feed on him, and realizing he can't. (50)
      17th place: (2.01 The Siege, part III) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo." (50)
      19th place: (5.17 Infection) Sheppard: "You know what that shaking is." Todd: "Oh, I can guess." (50)
      20th place: (4.17 Midway) - Sam stops the fight between Teal'c and Ronon and is standing between these two huge, angry men, being very authoritative and ordering them to stop it! (50)
      21st place: (3.04 Sateda) Beckett is flying the jumper and shoots a drone at the wraith who is attacking Ronon. Inside the jumper, Shep is trying to take credit for more "kills" than Teyla, who looks at him in exasperation, while Ronon grabs and hugs Carson for shooting the wraith, and then Ronon collapses. (50)
      22nd place (5.17 Infection) Sheppard letting Todd go at the end, and Todd smiles at him. (50)
      23rd place (5.01 Search & Rescue) - Caldwell orders Marks to "make that ship go away, please?" (referring to Michael's ship) - (50)
      24th place (4.11 BAMSR) The fleet of Lantean/Wraith/Traveler ships fighting the Replicators. (50)
      25th place (5.14 The Prodigal) - Woolsey listening to Ronon's verbal 'report' at the end. (50)
      26th place (4.01 Adrift) - The fleet of puddle jumpers shooting the asteroids out of the way so Atlantis can pass safely. (50)
      27th place (3.04 Sateda) - Ronon threatens to commit suicide with a knife before the Wraith arrive and then, he convince the villagers to release John and Teyla. (50)
      28th place (4.03 Reunion) - Carter, to Ronon, "Where are your friends?" Ronon looks at the team and say: "They�re right here" (50)
      30th place (4.11. BAMSR) Teyla: "I am pregnant, John". Sheppard gives a strange look to Ronon and Ronon: "Don't look at me!" (50)
      31st place (5.03. Broken Ties) Ronon's conversation with Tyre. "You are not the man I risked my life for." (50)
      32rd place - (4.20 The Last Man) - With her last breath, Sam takes out three of Michael's hive ships. (50)
      33rd place (4.01 Adrift) Ronon, in the infirmary talking with an unconscious Elizabeth. He leans down closer to her. "Thank you, Doctor Weir." (50)
      34th place (4.02 Lifeline) Teyla is packing up Weir's things. Ronon gently puts a comforting hand on her shoulder and then she reaches over and puts her hand on his. (50)
      35th place: (1.01. Rising) McKay, Sheppard, Ford, Beckett, Weir... etc. arriving in Atlantis with the lights automatically turning on and later on the city rising from the bottom of the ocean to the surface. (50)
      36th place: (4.17. Midway) Ronon reaches out and tickles John's nose and then John awake. Ronon, talking about I.O.A. "They said they like me." Sheppard: "What's not to like?" (50)
      37th place: (3.04 Sateda) - In the infirmary after Rodney gets back to Atlantis. (So many colors! All the pretty horses...) (50)
      38th place: (4.17. Midway) - Ronon and Teal'c, standing watching The Three Stooges on a small TV screen up on the wall. They gaze up at the screen impassively. (50)
      39th place: (3.04 Sateda) - Sheppard's conversation with Teyla. Sheppard: "You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a ..." Teyla: "A family?" (50)
      41th place: (4.04 Doppelganger) - McKay and Sheppard - Together in the boat with the clown and the whale. (50)
      42nd place: (5.11 The Lost Tribe) Sheppard: "5 bucks to anybody who can figure out how to contact the Daedalus" and then to Banks: "I'll pay you later". (50)
      43rd place: (5.06 The Shrine) - Rodney and John together on the pier drinking beer. "You're a good friend Arthur." (50)
      45th place: (4.18 The Kindred II) - Ronon: "This is exactly what I was afraid of." Carson: "I'm sorry". Then, Ronon hugs him. (50)
      46th place: (3.14 Tao of Rodney) - The scene in the chair room where Weir and Sheppard enter to tell a telepathic McKay he's going to die if he doesn't ascend. (50)
      47th place: (5.06 The Shrine) - When the whole group arrives at the cave behind the waterfall and Rodney returns to his real self and is furious with everyone for doing that to him, thinking he will then die. (50)
      48th place: (5.04 The Daedalus Variations) Sheppard: "Easy, Chewie! Those buttons are your friends!". Ronon, furiously: "I'm trying!" (50)
      50th place: (3.04 Sateda) Rodney and Carson talking about Ronon. Rodney: "He saved my life. He's like a brother to me." (50)
      51th place: (3.03 Irresistible) When Carson was crying because Sheppard took him away from Lucius. (50)

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (39)

Comment

51th place: (3.03 Irresistible) When Carson was crying because Sheppard took him away from Lucius. (50)

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (40)

Comment

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (41)
          sigpic

Comment

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (42)
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (43)
              sigpic

Comment

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (44)
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (45)
                  sigpic

Comment

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (46)

Comment

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (47)
                      sigpic

Comment

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (48)

Comment

(4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (49)
                          sigpic

Comment

52th place: (4.03 Reunion) Ronon's conversation with Carter: "Weir never would have doubted me." And Carter: "I’m not Doctor Weir." (50)

Comment

Working...
                            X