No announcement yet.

Favorite Todd moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st place: Todd: "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." - The Seer (50)
    2nd place: Sheppard: "When did you hear them call me Sheppard?" Todd: "Just before I started to feed..." - Common Ground (50)
    3rd place: Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if you do not complete the coding in time." McKay: "Easy, he's just kidding. Just tell them you're joking." *Todd tilts his head* McKay: "Right... I'll work in this area." - BAMSR (50)
    4th place: "I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them." - The Queen (50)
    5th place: Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal." - The Kindred I (50)

Todd's look at Ronon "We had to stun him several times." - BAMSR (36)
    Todd and Ronon fight together. - The Last Man (28)
    Ronon staring at Todd/Todd turning his head to look at Sheppard after Sheppard tells Ronon to "Take it as a compliment... They were afraid of you." - BAMSR (24)
    Todd giving Teyla throne lessons. - The Queen (20)
    "You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (17) +
    Ronon: "Maybe we just came to kill you." Todd: "Did you?" - The Kindred I (12)
    Todd's "She likes you" to Teyla after the first conversation with the Primary. - The Queen (14)
    Todd's snarl at Sheppard after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) down here." - Common Ground (5)
    Todd about Teyla: "I suppose she's already made some lucky Wraith a very tasty meal." - The Kindred I (4)
    Todd threatening to feed on Woolsey. - Lost Tribe (4)
    Todd killing the bald wraith. - The Queen (2)
    Sly grin: "I'll see what I can do..." - The Kindred I (3)
    Rodney attempting to convince Todd to save his sister. - Miller's Crossing. (2)
    Ronon warning Todd. - The Queen (2)
    McKay: "You held back part of the virus." Todd: "Hhhh. Just a small portion." - The Seer (2)
    Shep: "What did you do?" Todd: "What are you referring to?" Shep: "There's a ship on the way." Todd: "Ah. They picked up my signal." - The Seer (2)
    Todd: "You and me?" - Common Ground (2)
    Todd: "Oh, it was worth it, if only to see the sky again." Common Ground (2)
    Infirmary scene with Keller. - First Contact (2)
    Todd gives Sheppard the gift of life. - Common Ground (1)
    Todd stealing the Daedalus. - First Contact (2)
    Todd purring after the third feeding: "You're strong. Stronger than any human I have ever fed upon." - Common Ground (1)
    John and Todd's silent glance just before the second feeding. - Common Ground (1)
    Todd killing the primary queen. - The Queen (1)
    "How is my patient?" - The Queen (1)
    The meeting with the Lanteans. - The Queen (1)
    Todd with the ZPM's. - Spoils of War. (1)
    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
    sigpic

Comment

1st place: Todd: "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." - The Seer (50)
      2nd place: Sheppard: "When did you hear them call me Sheppard?" Todd: "Just before I started to feed..." - Common Ground (50)
      3rd place: Todd: "Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if you do not complete the coding in time." McKay: "Easy, he's just kidding. Just tell them you're joking." *Todd tilts his head* McKay: "Right... I'll work in this area." - BAMSR (50)
      4th place: "I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them." - The Queen (50)
      5th place: Todd: "Let's save our commiserations for another time. I have a proposal." - The Kindred I (50)

Ronon staring at Todd/Todd turning his head to look at Sheppard after Sheppard tells Ronon to "Take it as a compliment... They were afraid of you." - BAMSR (24)
      "You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (18) +
      Todd's "She likes you" to Teyla after the first conversation with the Primary. - The Queen (14)
      Todd's snarl at Sheppard after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) down here." - Common Ground (5)
      Todd about Teyla: "I suppose she's already made some lucky Wraith a very tasty meal." - The Kindred I (4)
      McKay: "You held back part of the virus." Todd: "Hhhh. Just a small portion." - The Seer (2)
      Shep: "What did you do?" Todd: "What are you referring to?" Shep: "There's a ship on the way." Todd: "Ah. They picked up my signal." - The Seer (2)
      Todd purring after the third feeding: "You're strong. Stronger than any human I have ever fed upon." - Common Ground (1)
      John and Todd's silent glance just before the second feeding. - Common Ground (1)
      sigpic

Comment

"You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (18)
        Todd's "She likes you" to Teyla after the first conversation with the Primary. - The Queen (15)+

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Todd's look at Ronon "We had to stun him several times." - BAMSR (37)
          "You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (18)
          Todd's "She likes you" to Teyla after the first conversation with the Primary. - The Queen (15)
          sigpic

Comment

Todd's "She likes you" to Teyla after the first conversation with the Primary. - The Queen (15)
            Todd's snarl at Sheppard after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) down here." - Common Ground (6)

Comment

Todd giving Teyla throne lessons. - The Queen (21)
              Todd's snarl at Sheppard after Sheppard says, "Oh yeah and you've got a great one (life) down here." - Common Ground (6)

Comment

"You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (19)
                sigpic

Comment

"You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (20) +
                  My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                  Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                  sigpic

Comment

"You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (21)
                    sigpic
                    Cass Todd -

Comment

Todd's look at Ronon "We had to stun him several times." - BAMSR (38)
                      "You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (21)
                      sigpic

Comment

Todd and Ronon fight together. - The Last Man (29)
                        sigpic

Comment

Todd stealing the Daedalus. - First Contact (3)

Comment

Todd's "She likes you" to Teyla after the first conversation with the Primary. - The Queen (16)+

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Todd giving Teyla throne lessons. - The Queen (22)+
                              Todd's "She likes you" to Teyla after the first conversation with the Primary. - The Queen (16)
                              sigpic

Comment

Todd giving Teyla throne lessons. - The Queen (22)
                                "You are more like wraith than you know." "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard." - Common Ground (22)
                                Todd's "She likes you" to Teyla after the first conversation with the Primary. - The Queen (16)

Comment

Working...
                                X