Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A loud noise filled the sky and Earth around them, they looked up to see a....

Comment

Wraith Hive Ship bearing down on them, deploying darts to cull all those below.

Comment

Unfortunately, the hive seem to be in freefall, with our heroes beneath its massive girth. "Oh crap", Rodney whispers as the massive hive comes closer and closer.

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
          Wraith Hive Ship bearing down on them, deploying darts to cull all those below.
          "Great," Shepard says, as Ronon points his gun at the Hive Ship and....

Comment

(Did you see my post?)

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              (Did you see my post?)
              (Yes, and then Ronon, said no, and turnips)

Comment

(No, I mean the post before the "'Great' Sheppard says" one)

Comment

(No, I mean the post before the "'Great' Sheppard says" one)
                  (Damn, fully missed it) (sorry)

Comment

(No problem! We can keep going)

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                    "Great," Shepard says, as Ronon points his gun at the Hive Ship and....
                    "Oh, good thinking Conan, let's shoot at that falling hive with a gun!" McKay snaps. "We have to get the hell out of here!"

Comment

(No problem! We can keep going)

"Oh, good thinking Conan, let's shoot at that falling hive with a gun!" McKay snaps. "We have to get the hell out of here!"
                      "What would you suggest Shep-I know Rodney, but where, you know the kind of blast that thing will cause!" Shepard and Ronon talk over eachother, as the ship is not mere meters from the ground.

Comment

'Hang on,' Rodney stopped mid-panic, 'what happened to Teyla? Wasn't she with you?' He turned to Ronon. 'What did y...' but before he could finish...
                        Last edited by topaz_bean; 20 August 2008, 06:07 AM.
                        Science fiction movies are weak just where the science fiction novels are strong - on science. But they can supply something the novels can never provide - sensuous elaboration by means of images and sounds. Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster.

The Imagination of Disaster, Susan Sontag

This sig is sponsored by Pegasus Fried Human - The Todd's Choice

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
                          ^ LMFAO!! I hope some gets each sentance down & puts it all together & posts it in the fan stories section so we can all read it, I bet it would be funny!
                          I will happily do that, but I think this story still has some legs on it yet.
                          Science fiction movies are weak just where the science fiction novels are strong - on science. But they can supply something the novels can never provide - sensuous elaboration by means of images and sounds. Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster.

Comment

rodney and ronon turn around to see Teyla with huge demonic wings and glowing red eyes stairing at them

optional: in a bikini

Go Green

Comment

Okay...I'm gonna make it work...(leaving out the bikini)

'Kneel puny humans! It is at last time to reveal my true identity as Empress of the galaxy of the five legless caterpillars (It loses somewhat in translation)! Now, after demonstrating my awesome power by disappearing that pesky hive ship that is somewhat getting in the way of the narrative,' with this, a pfft of smoke smelling oddly of sardines came from above, 'I shall start my reign of terror with the usual ritual, by turning the one with holes in his face into paté!'

Comment

After the Empress enjoyed her pate al a Michael on toast and the hive ship zapped out of existence she turned back into Teyla (no bikini...but clothes obviously), "What?" she asked her companions Rodeny, Ronan and Shepperd (hot pants optional), "What are you staring at?"
                                sigpic

Jack: 'Mature symbiote, Immature host'
                                Teal'c: 'Indeed'
                                Artifysial: 'Thanks a million'

Comment

Working...
                                X