This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
    But then Oberoth and some replicators appear out of nowhere wearing bikinis and start to dance
    Man, you guys are rubbish at following rules...this is turning out more like a game of consequences.
    Science fiction movies are weak just where the science fiction novels are strong - on science. But they can supply something the novels can never provide - sensuous elaboration by means of images and sounds. Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster.

The Imagination of Disaster, Susan Sontag

This sig is sponsored by Pegasus Fried Human - The Todd's Choice

Comment

Originally posted by topaz_bean View Post
      Man, you guys are rubbish at following rules...this is turning out more like a game of consequences.
      " 'Consequences', anyone else hear that voice?" said Shepperd flicking his radio in disbelief.
      sigpic

Jack: 'Mature symbiote, Immature host'
      Teal'c: 'Indeed'
      Artifysial: 'Thanks a million'

Comment

Originally posted by Artifysial View Post
        " 'Consequences', anyone else hear that voice?" said Shepperd flicking his radio in disbelief.
        'It's times like this', he thought to himself, 'that I wonder if someone up there, or maybe a bunch of people, are just playing games with us.'
        Science fiction movies are weak just where the science fiction novels are strong - on science. But they can supply something the novels can never provide - sensuous elaboration by means of images and sounds. Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster.

Comment

"No," replied MacKay with a raised eyebrow, "It's just you, on the wraith juice again are we ?"
          sigpic

Comment

'When did you get here?' Sheppard replied, his face struck with consternation, 'I thought you had turned into a Kull warrior and were off shooting up Teyla and Ronon. Hang on...are you a hallucination?'

Comment

"I had to wear this illusion to escape the wraith just behind me," said MacKay peeling a Kull Warrior identity to reveal his dishevelled self.
              sigpic

Comment

Sheppard stood in relief to greet him, but found his legs wouldn't hold his weight. 'Oh, great', he choked out, before sliding into unconsciousness, 'one of the whumpers must have got on to the thread...'

Comment

Just then Doctor Keller, rounded the corner, carrying a med kit & Ancient palm scanner under one, tending to Sheppard; smiling at Rodney as she did so.

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
                    Just then Doctor Keller, rounded the corner, carrying a med kit & Ancient palm scanner under one, tending to Sheppard; smiling at Rodney as she did so.
                    "Sheppard, why is she smiling at me... she never smiles at me, what's going on?" MacKay nervously raked fingers through his hair.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Nice suit McKay" Keller joked at Rodney as she scanning Sheppard with the Ancient medico, before making an offical annoucement: "According to the Ancient medical device, Sheppard has been whumped hard - causing of whumping: EXTREME HOTNESS".

Comment

Without warning, Michael crashed in through the roof of the puddle jumper. 'All this talk of hotness has filled me with rage, because I am all green with holes in my face, but all the other wraith say I have stupid hair and am wimpy like a human. For this you shall die!'

Comment

Originally posted by topaz_bean View Post
                          Without warning, Michael crashed in through the roof of the puddle jumper. 'All this talk of hotness has filled me with rage, because I am all green with holes in my face, but all the other wraith say I have stupid hair and am wimpy like a human. For this you shall die!'
                          ^ LMFAO!! You gets green for that one! I hope some gets each sentance down & puts it all together & posts it in the fan stories section so we can all read it, I bet it would be funny!

Continuing on... :

Playing the hero (for once!), McKay puts himself between Keller & Michael & cries: "No, evil wussy Human/Wraith hybrid type creature, it is you whom shall die!" as he fires the wrist-mounted plasma repeater in Michael's direction. . .

Comment

(Let me try this...)

"Fools!" Shouted Michael derangedly as Mckay's weapons fire bounce off of his personal shield. "My hybrid army is close behind; you shall be destroyed unless you hand over Ronon's gun! Right now!"

Comment

'NEVER!' cried Ronon, "I would rather eat turnips!"

Comment

"I don't know what a turnip is" cried Michael, "But eat them you shall by the time this day is done!!" as his hybrid army rushed all around, surrounding our interpid heroes on all sides. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X