Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite SG-1 Comedic Moment (First to 50)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. (4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (50) -- 1st place
    2. (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (50) -- 2nd place
    3. (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (50) -- 3rd place
    4. (1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (50)
    5. (4.08 The First Ones) 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiote head game with Chaka - (50)
    6. (10.06 200) - Teen!SG-1 as proposed by Martin Lloyd - (50)
    7. (5.1 Enemies) - Jacob/Jack/Sam - Jacob wants to be right (50)
    8. (10.18 Family Ties) - Teal'c at The Virginia Dialogues Show - (50)
    9. (6.12 Unnatural Selection) Teal'c's reaction to Jack trying to eat some of his ice cream - (50)

(9.03 TTTB) - Vala insulting the Chair of the IOA's "manhood" - (38)
    (1.03 Emancipation) - Team's reaction to Sam's blue dress - (34)
    (4.20 Entity) - Jack questioning Janet's authority (Jack: Who put her in charge? Hammond: The US Air force!) - (37)
    (4.12 Tangent) - Jacob/Sam/Daniel - infantile humans (31)
    (9.03 TTTB) Arlos's disturbing stories + Daniel/Cam's reactions - (28)
    (2.07 Message in a Bottle) Teal'c "Undomesticated equines could not remove me" (23)
    (AoT) Cam in Capt.'s chair post-RepliTerminator "Ooowwwwwwwwww" - (12)
    (10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (16)
    (4.06 WoO) Jack's Wacko speech to Teal'c - (11)
    (3.16 Urgo) - Team singing "Row, row, row your boat" - (8)
    (8.12 Prometheus Unbound) - Daniel to Vala "You're a Fruitcake!" - (8)
    (10.06 200) - The Puppet sequence and "Make it Spin" - (6)
    (6.16 Metamorphosis) - Jonas trying to get a date with a nurse, and Sam, in big sisterly fashion, calling him a chickensh*t - (5)
    (9.1 Avalon Part 1) - Cam to Teal'c "Bullets Bounce!" - (4)
    (1.03 Emancipation) - Teal'c's "What is an Oprah?" - (4)
    (Continuum) - Ba'al on the phone with Earth - (3)
    (7.21 TLC, pt 1) - Jack/Daniel/Sam + Crossword - (3)
    (7.15 Chimera) - Jack/Sam/Daniel - "Colonel! Carter. Coffee...*yawn*" - (3)
    (5.13 Proving Ground) - "You did tell them to take me prisoner this time and not shoot me, right?" phone convo (3)
    (3.02 Seth) "Jaffa Jokes" scene (2)
    (7.03 Fragile Balance) - Teal'c telling "Jack" that he was cloned (2)
    (6.03 Descent) - Teal'c to Jonas "Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?" (2)
    (9.09 Prototype) - Dr. Daniel Jackson: "New guy!" - (1)
    (8.20 Moebius 2) - Daniel's reaction to alt team in Egypt (1)
    sigpic

Comment

1. (4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (50) -- 1st place
      2. (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (50) -- 2nd place
      3. (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (50) -- 3rd place
      4. (1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (50)
      5. (4.08 The First Ones) 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiote head game with Chaka - (50)
      9. (6.12 Unnatural Selection) Teal'c's reaction to Jack trying to eat some of his ice cream - (50)

(9.03 TTTB) - Vala insulting the Chair of the IOA's "manhood" - (38)
      (4.20 Entity) - Jack questioning Janet's authority (Jack: Who put her in charge? Hammond: The US Air force!) - (37)
      (4.12 Tangent) - Jacob/Sam/Daniel - infantile humans (32)
      (2.07 Message in a Bottle) Teal'c "Undomesticated equines could not remove me" (23)
      (10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (16)
      (6.16 Metamorphosis) - Jonas trying to get a date with a nurse, and Sam, in big sisterly fashion, calling him a chickensh*t - (5)
      (5.13 Proving Ground) - "You did tell them to take me prisoner this time and not shoot me, right?" phone convo (3)
      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

(9.03 TTTB) - Vala insulting the Chair of the IOA's "manhood" - (39)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Roeskva for the smilies

Comment

(9.1 Avalon Part 1) - Cam to Teal'c "Bullets Bounce!" - (5)
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

(2.07 Message in a Bottle) Teal'c "Undomesticated equines could not remove me" (24)

Comment

(4.20 Entity) - Jack questioning Janet's authority (Jack: Who put her in charge? Hammond: The US Air force!) - (38)
              (2.07 Message in a Bottle) Teal'c "Undomesticated equines could not remove me" (24)
              sigpic

Comment

(1.03 Emancipation) - Team's reaction to Sam's blue dress - (35)
                (4.20 Entity) - Jack questioning Janet's authority (Jack: Who put her in charge? Hammond: The US Air force!) - (38)
                sigpic

Comment

(4.12 Tangent) - Jacob/Sam/Daniel - infantile humans (33)
                  sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                  (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                  Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

(9.03 TTTB) - Vala insulting the Chair of the IOA's "manhood" - (40)+

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

(9.03 TTTB) - Vala insulting the Chair of the IOA's "manhood" - (40)
                      (3.16 Urgo) - Team singing "Row, row, row your boat" - (9)
                      sigpic

Comment

(2.07 Message in a Bottle) Teal'c "Undomesticated equines could not remove me" (25)

Comment

(4.20 Entity) - Jack questioning Janet's authority (Jack: Who put her in charge? Hammond: The US Air force!) - (39)
                          (2.07 Message in a Bottle) Teal'c "Undomesticated equines could not remove me" (25)
                          sigpic

Comment

(9.03 TTTB) - Vala insulting the Chair of the IOA's "manhood" - (41)+
                            (4.20 Entity) - Jack questioning Janet's authority (Jack: Who put her in charge? Hammond: The US Air force!) - (39)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

(9.03 TTTB) - Vala insulting the Chair of the IOA's "manhood" - (41)
                              (10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (17)
                              sigpic

Comment

(9.03 TTTB) - Vala insulting the Chair of the IOA's "manhood" - (41)
                                (2.07 Message in a Bottle) Teal'c "Undomesticated equines could not remove me" (26)
                                (10.03 Pegasus) - Cam threatening McKay with a lemon to get him to get him to work more efficiently - (17)

Comment

Working...
                                X