Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite SG-1 Comedic Moment (First to 50)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (7)
    (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (6)
    (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (7)
    (1.03 Emancipation) - Team's reaction to Sam's blue dress - (5)
    (1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (4)
    (10.06 200) - Teen!SG-1 as proposed by Marty Lloyd - (3)
    (3.16 Urgo) - Team singing "Row, row, row your boat" - (2)
    (6.16 Metamorphosis) - Jonas trying to get a date with a nurse, and Sam, in big sisterly fashion, calling him a chickensh*t - (2)
    (4.20 Entity) Jack questioning Janet's authority (Jack: Who put her in charge? Hammond: The US Air force!) - (2)
    (9.09 Prototype) - Dr. Daniel Jackson: "New guy!" - (1)
    (9.03 TTTB) Arlos's disturbing stories + Daniel/Cam's reactions - (1)
    (9.03 TTTB) - Vala insulting the Chair of the IOA's "manhood" - (1)
    (1.03 Emancipation) - Teal'c's "What is an Oprah?" - (1)
    (8.20 Moebius 2) Daniel's reaction to alt!team in Egypt (1)
    (4.08 The First Ones) 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiot head game with Chaka - (2)
    (9.1 Avalon Part 1) - Cam to Teal'c "Bullets Bounce!" - (1)
    (AoT) Cam in Capt.'s chair post-RepliTerminator "Ooowwwwwwwwww" - (1)
    (8.12 Prometheus Unbound) - Daniel to Vala "You're a Fruitcake!" - (1)
    (2.21 1969) - Afro!Teal'c in pink hippy clothes - (0)
    (7.21 TLC, pt 1) - Jack/Daniel/Sam + Crossword - (0)
    (8.12 PU) - Novak's hiccuping problem - (0)
    (AoT) - The Doci's slick hairdo - (0)
    (Continuum) - Ba'al on the phone - (0)

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (7)
      (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (6)
      (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (7)
      (1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (4)
      (6.16 Metamorphosis) - Jonas trying to get a date with a nurse, and Sam, in big sisterly fashion, calling him a chickensh*t - (2)
      (4.20 Entity) Jack questioning Janet's authority (Jack: Who put her in charge? Hammond: The US Air force!) - (2)
      (4.08 The First Ones) 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiot head game with Chaka - (2)
      (7.21 TLC, pt 1) - Jack/Daniel/Sam + Crossword - (1)

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (6)
        (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (6)+
        (1.03 Emancipation) - Team's reaction to Sam's blue dress - (4)
        (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (3)
        (10.06 200) - Teen!SG-1 as proposed by Marty Lloyd - (2)
        (4.08 The First Ones) 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiot head game with Chaka - (1)

Comment

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (8)
          (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (6)
          (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (3)
          (4.08 The First Ones) 'Don't say ka till you've tried it', Daniel playing the toss the symbiot head game with Chaka - (1)

Comment

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (8)
            (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (6)
            (Continuum) - Ba'al on the phone - (1)
            ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

(10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (4)
                sigpic

Comment

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (9)
                  (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (4)

Banner made by gypsy_morph AKA JenKM1216.

Comment

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (9)
                    (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (8) +
                    sigpic

Comment

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (10)
                      (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (8)

Comment

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (10)
                        (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (8)
                        (1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (5)

Comment

(1.06 Cold Lazarus) Teal'c's insistence on taking his staff weapon topside ("I have seen your world -- I will need it!") - (5)
                          (AoT) Cam in Capt.'s chair post-RepliTerminator "Ooowwwwwwwwww" - (2)
                          (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (11)+
                            sigpic
                            Don't touch Lola

Comment

The votes were messed from post numbers 51 to 52, so here's the correction:

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (11)
                              (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (8)
                              (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (9)

My vote:

(4.06 WoO) - Jack/Teal'c playing golf in the Gate Room to Hammond - "In the middle of my backswing!" (11)
                              (10.16 Bad Guys) - Daniel speaking to the girls ("We're your captors...don't eye ball me!") - (8)
                              (3.21 Crystal Skull) - In the infirmary, Jack attempting to get off of the hospital bed, and falling flat on his face. Teal'c reaches down and picks Jack up and plops him back on the bed. (9)
                              (6.16 Metamorphosis) - Jonas trying to get a date with a nurse, and Sam, in big sisterly fashion, calling him a chickensh*t - (3)

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

(6.16 Metamorphosis) - Jonas trying to get a date with a nurse, and Sam, in big sisterly fashion, calling him a chickensh*t - (3)
                                (4.06 WoO) Jack's Wacko speech to Teal'c (1)
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X