This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevron 734 this pic

You save that to your computer, then you go to edit signature and go to where you can upload pics from your computer and choose your banner and then save
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 736 finds that amusing! And I don't even know how to do that... (Do you mean copy and paste it?)

Comment

Chevron 738

Comment

Chevron 739 you think you can do that?
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 740 encoded

Comment

Chevron 741 send a kitten after PH

Comment

Chevron 742 knows she isn't smart, and thinks you mean copying and pasting. (Right?)

Comment

Chevron 743 yes

Comment

Chevron 744 apologizes for her stupidity!

Comment

Chevron 745 - Everyone was new here at some point

Comment

Chevron 745 no worries, you see what you have to do when you go to edit signature

Comment

Chevron 747 Browse files and upload to gateworld or copy and paste link from photobucket (or another site) with [IMG ][IMG/ ] tags around it (by pressing the image button and pasting the link)

Comment

Chevron 748 is under 18, so she doesn't know that much about computers!

Comment

Chevron 747 is 23 and now very little about comps as well

Comment

Chevron 749 is 14 and knows more about Stargate than she knows about American History!

Comment

Working...
                                X