This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevron 3361 sends were-ducks after PH
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 3362 is shiny.
      sigpic
      Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        Chevron 3361 sends were-ducks after PH
        Chevron 3363 I have to babysit for Wolfax tonight! If there Were-Ducks get me, you have to go in my place!

Comment

Chevron 3364 or let the were-bunnies do the watching
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 3365 -

Comment

Chevron 3366 who are you suppouse to watch?

Comment

Chevron 3367 - Through a really powerful telescope

Comment

Chevron 3370 Oookey, who and how was mixed up, now to the who part

Comment

Chevron 3369 - You don't know? Wolfax recently became a mother

And I wasn't really paying attention to what I was reading

Comment

Chevron 3370 I edited, I first wrote how, then who. Really? Didn't know that!

Comment

Chevron 3371

Comment

Chevron 3372 Sends were-bunnies to wolfax for babysitting so the were-ducks can chase PH around

Comment

Chevron 3373 *runs away*

Comment

Chevron 3374 has been assimilated, resistance was futile.
                              sigpic
                              Don't touch Lola

Comment

Chevron 3375 sends were-cows to resist the assimilation

Comment

Working...
                                X