Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevron 7531 pokes Fen for just encoding and is off talking to his loved one
    sigpic
    Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
    Spoiler:
    Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
    You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

C 7532
      sigpic

Comment

C 7533 is writing ff!
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

C 7534
          sigpic

Comment

chevron 7535 suffers from increasing restlessness and a little bro, who just disturbed her drifting off to sleep - now he plays loud music - suppose I won't be able to get back to sleep - have to get up in 3h anyway

nice to see you again before leaving *smiles bravely*

sigpic

Comment

C 7536 Shan!
              sigpic
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

C 7537 - Hi Shan

Comment

chevron 7538 - says *hi* miserably

sigpic

Comment

C7539
                    sigpic

Comment

C 7540 will miss you
                      sigpic

Comment

C 7541
                        sigpic

Comment

chevron 7542 same here - will miss you all terribly

sigpic

Comment

C 7543 - Same here

Comment

C 7544 E
                              sigpic

Comment

chevron 7545 - who wants to gang up against my little bro and his loud music?

It is starnge to look at my siggy in a diffrent users siggy field

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X