Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems I missed it, oh well was out with future mrs Bray, was worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
      Seems I missed it, oh well was out with future mrs Bray, was worth it!
      I was 1 after! And guess who started bit ching about not winning
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Jpj?

Comment

One and the same, really, it's only a game and I told her that, but she was really... Argh! whiny!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Really? At least I didn't get killed this time

Comment

Killed?

Comment

What was this mention of making a smaller 'rebel chevs' thread? I think 400,000 is more than excessive 38,000 or something would have sufficed.

Comment

Were you not there last time? I got crucified by her cos I got 15,000

Comment

I saw that, thanks Mel for opening the 40,000 thread.

Comment

I was there, didn't know she crusified you!

I have green to people who where here when we reached 30 000, unfortenetly i couldn't give to her, so she was pissed about that...

Comment

Yeah I got a message like I'm gonna kill you I hate you on my profile that she deleted....I was like what did I do?

Comment

I think she has some issues about certain things

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                            C29380-Aww Man i wont be here when yall finish Oh well. An Early Congrats on the 30,000 Chevron
                            okay, this is just ironic.
                            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

Big congrats to FN for winning!!! And to everyone who made it possible
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

agrees with san, Congratulations everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X