Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevron 24061 I like the sound of this. Maybe you should put it up in the group so everyone knows.
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 24062 good idea
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 24063 so first the baby then Bray, or simultaneously?
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 24064, can someone put it up in the group for me I'm super busy

Comment

Chevron 24065 sure, I can do it, but I gotta go now, so that would be in an hour. Mel can you do it now?

Dinner's ready. Cya!
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 24066 Bray is brought to his holyness, they talk, they don't like what bray has to say or don't say and put him in the dialation field. After that the baby will makes it debut. Somethin like that?
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 24067, yeah that sounds good

Comment

Chevron 24068 put in to the group so they will know what to come

Comment

Chevron 24069 says hi!

Comment

Chevron 24070 hiya PH

Comment

Chevron 24071 - Hi Mel!

Comment

Chevron 24072 how you doing

Comment

Chevron 24073 is back for a bit. Hi PH
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 24074 welcome back San

Comment

Chevron 24075 thanks. Been a while
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X