Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15826 - me too! Just moved to VIC actually. Except I am a VIC lass, not lad.
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

Chevron 15827 asked by a European, what state is VIC?
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 15827 southerners!

Comment

C 15827 E - ohhh cool!!! Welcome to the Garden State then

And San..VIC is Victoria (the best state )
          sigpic

Comment

15830 - I have heard us Victorians called Mexicans coz we're south of the border!

For Europeans, VIC is the south easternest state on the mainland. Only Tassie is souther than us.
            "Wøøf!"

Comment

Chevron 15828 isn't Vic's slogan 'on the move' (to Qld)

Comment

C 15832 E -
                sigpic

Comment

15833 - eh?

Gotta admit, it has been really cold and disgustingly wet down here. I am totally over the Victorian weather.
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

Chevron 15832 aha! Thank you And Tassie would be Tasmania? *hides for a bit in case she's wrong*
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 15835 I did not know that... Being Eurpean and all that
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

15836 - oops, sorry, yes. Tassie is Tasmania *hides for being so silly as to include slang while trying to explain other slang!*
                        "Wøøf!"

Comment

C 15835 E - Correct San..big hug for you but Tassie well...its not really thought of as a part of Aus. Psst their a bit strange down there *nods*
                          sigpic

Comment

Chevron 15837 - lovely victorian weather - four seasons in one day
                            agrees with GR about the Tasmanians

Comment

Chevron 15836 GW is very international
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Chevron 15839 well thank you for the hug GR

And I know the Tasmanian Devil, does that thing have anything to do with it perhaps?

Edit: It's so funny, I talk to people lately and say, well you know, someone from Sweden said, or someone I know from Australia said, etc etc. I love the looks on their faces when I do that
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X