X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C 7710 E

Comment

Chevron 7711 says "Hi" to SanGate
      And Shan...I tend to ignore rumours spread by annoying people. Speaking of which...how is your roommate? *cough* *cough*
      Glad to hear your exam went well

Hi Fenrir
      sigpic
      Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
      Spoiler:
      Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
      You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

chevron 7712 is ever so glad she has gone hom - she pushed it a bit the last 24h

sigpic

Comment

C 7713 E - Hey Karhedron...

Comment

Chevron 7714 wonders if the fox has some chocolate cookies left
            @Shan Ahh she is not there? Congrats
            sigpic
            Spoiler:
            You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

chevron 7715 performs happy dance

hands Kar some tripple chocolate cookies

sigpic

Comment

C 7716 E - Yup *gives Kar a tin of cookies*

Comment

chevron 7717 - want a beer fox?

sigpic

Comment

C 7718 E - Definatey

Comment

Chevron 7719 is happy about having SOO much cookies
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

chevron 7720 hands fox some of the strong stuff

sigpic

Comment

C 7721 E - Nice! thanks Shan

Comment

Chevron 7722 thinks he will stick with grapefruit-juice today
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Chevron 7723 wants to try something stronger to keep her awake
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Chevron 7724 encoded

Comment

Working...
                                X