Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevron 6870....who've you been greening RM?? Not me that's for sure *stares daggers*

Comment

C6871-Shan, for my new sig.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
      Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
      The Chevron Team
      Spoiler:
      Never make everything Organic!
      Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
      :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
      :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
      :The drones are heading towards us.
      :Those drones look familiar...
      : SQUID?!?
      We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Chevron 6872 encoded - ^ I meant ouch to you, if it could top a small scrape with a truck, it was definitely an ouch.
        Have fun Shan.
        sigpic

Comment

C6873

night all
          Thanks to the CT team sigpic

Comment

Chevron 6874

Ah right...yes that did kinda hurt....well actually no it didn't, not even a scratch...destroyed the front left wing of my old corsa though.

Comment

c6875
              did all the stuff you asked RM... i'll change any mistakes or anything tomorrow.
              Thanks to the CT team sigpic

Comment

C6875: Do we introduce Ter as a member of a species that has fiery wings and turned by the Wraith to be servants?

Got to go, Cya'll!

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                The Chevron Team
                Spoiler:
                Never make everything Organic!
                Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                :The drones are heading towards us.
                :Those drones look familiar...
                : SQUID?!?
                We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Chevron 6877 - ^ ok, then if you didn't ouch, then the repair bill would have been an ouch (give me an ouch somewhere! There has to be pain in some shape or form!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Chevron 6878 no sorry insurance picked it all up, no ouch from me it hasn't even raised my insurance at all. I can get insured on a decent sized car for around £900 - £1000 which is about avereage for all my mates who haven't had a single crash

Comment

Chevron 6879 - that insurance rate is an ouch, we pay less than half (1000 pound roughly $2050 Aussie dollar). My insurance for 2 cars, one sedan and one trayback for $2000 aussie.
                      sigpic

Comment

Chevron 6880 not really it's only a months pay...but spread over 12 months...I hardly notice it at all.

How old are you? And the prices that were around 1k were for the sports models I'm currently looking at a second car, maybe a Suzuki Swift Sport (I already have a Suzuki Swift but a 1.3l and I love it! It handles great and getting 92bhp and 85lbs of torque from a tiny 1.3l is nigh on amazing.) or a Ford Focus Zetec, not sure yet though, SSS is a 1.6 with 126bhp Zetec is a 1.6 but only 100bhp and isn't any faster than my current swift, it has a higher top speed and will be better for motorway driving but has a slower 0-60mph time by almost a second.

What cars do you have?

(I love my cars by the way...just incase you couldn't tell )

Comment

Chevron 6881 - My cars are tame. Mine is a Toyota Camry Altise, hubbies is a Ford single cab Ranger diesel. Both 4 cylinders.
                          Used to have a Ford festiva trio S. Would love to get a Holden Calais.
                          Can't remember the ltrs (honestly, I don't know what difference it makes, so I don't pay attention), both are good for the open road (until they capped the speed limit at 130 km/h. Used to be open limit, loved it, could give the engines a good run )
                          ^ by the way, a lot of that detail went pffff over the top of my head, but I'm probably the only one it passed by
                          (And never ask a girl her age, honestly, its just asking for trouble )
                          sigpic

Comment

Chevron 6882

lmao sorry I was just gonna say I'm 18, male and had 1 crash so I'm....or at least should be in the highest risk group, when I'm 19 my insurance will go down, my mates almost halved!

Ah the old Ford Festiva....Barries just loved that car...almost as much as they now love their corsas

The Holden Calais is a nice car (the new one anyways....but it's still a vauxhall )

wow capped at 80mph that's what I cruise at Did having it capped off lower your insurance or something?

Comment

Chevron 6883 ^ lol joshing at the age. I'm 27, and have an insurance clause that no-one under 25 will drive, so get a discount.
                              As for the speed limit, it was capped because the interstate mob wanted us to be in line with the rest of Oz (I live in the NT, the only place where there was open limit, we were the destination of choice for car testers, especially the luxuries and sports who wanted to check the cars handling on the open road at high speeds.)
                              They (the pollies) said that lowering the limit would lower the rate of car crashes and fatalities. It didn't, in fact it is now higher. It now takes longer to get from Darwin to anywhere else, and people are more likely now to suffer from fatigue.
                              But it doesn't bother me so much, coz I normally don't go above the 120 mark unless I test the car after servicing, its the sports car drivers who were really upset.

And now, Good Night all, and thankyou for the enjoyable evening.
                              There is no such thing as a long journey, if you have good company
                              sigpic

Comment

Chevron 6884

Wow I never knew that. I guess you do learn something new every day

Good night *waves*

And now I'm all alone what can I do to waste time at work??? *scartches chin*

Comment

Working...
                                X