This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    I wouldn't say the fight in "Memento Mori" episode was dirty... she took good training on the base.
    i'm sorry, i didn't see that ep.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i'm sorry, i didn't see that ep.

sally
      So watch it and then discuss the matter.

Comment

Going by size and weight, i'd say Sam, however, Vala did beat Daniel up.

Comment

But Daniel can't fight that good. So i hardly see how that compares.

VeHQ.NET

Comment

Meow!
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Extinguisher View Post
              Why talk game speak? Meele..? It's hand to hand combat, i hate game references.
              err melee is an RL word.... in the strictest context it means disorganised, close quarters combat amongst a group of fighters but loosely defined it can mean any close quarter fighting.

Comment

i watched 'some' of it because i'd taped it and then ff through parts. i couldn't make myself watch it again. so i'll just follow what others have to say about vala's role in that ep. i 'do' remember how vala fought daniel in 'prometheus unbound', and she was a dirty fighter.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Even if Daniel cannot fight, size does matter, and i know this for a fact. I'd say, Daniel weigh's atleast 200 pounds, and Vala around 120, so he lost out to some one half his weight, and that's terrible (not to mention that he lost to a girl).
                  You have to be a very good fighter to weigh 120 and beatup someone who is 200 pounds. Doesn't anyone watch UFC ?

Comment

It will be a good fight, but Sam will definitely win. Vala is good, but Sam is better.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pbutter View Post
                      Even if Daniel cannot fight, size does matter, and i know this for a fact. I'd say, Daniel weigh's atleast 200 pounds, and Vala around 120, so he lost out to some one half his weight, and that's terrible (not to mention that he lost to a girl).
                      You have to be a very good fighter to weigh 120 and beatup someone who is 200 pounds. Doesn't anyone watch UFC ?
                      Danny-boy 200 pounds -> LMAO He's 180 at best...
                      Vala 130 tops...
                      And I think Sam would take down Danny boy in exactly 2.5 sec or less

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                        Danny-boy 200 pounds -> LMAO He's 180 at best...
                        Vala 130 tops...
                        And I think Sam would take down Danny boy in exactly 2.5 sec or less
                        Trust me, i am very good at this. Daniel/Michael Shanks is around 200 pounds.
                        And what is LMAO ?

Comment

I'd give this one to Vala. Sam is the lab techie, let Vala be the better fighter. also an amnesic Vala pwned a bloke with her bare hands 'without breaking a sweat'

on the other hand have we even seen Sam in a hand-to-hand fight ?

besides Vala could just talk Sam to death & avoid a fight altogether

anyway a fight 'tween the two would be fun to watch - 'specially a mudfight

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                            on the other hand have we even seen Sam in a hand-to-hand fight ?
                            Yea, when she fought that Mongol guy in the first season, although granted that was with a knife.

Comment

Originally posted by CptSneed View Post
                              Yea, when she fought that Mongol guy in the first season, although granted that was with a knife.
                              Yeah, but he had a sword...

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                                Yeah, but he had a sword...
                                lol

It's hard to say who would win this one, I mean Sam has the military training, but Vala can be ruthless and has the memories of a goa'uld to work with and probably fights dirty...hmm
                                but then again Sam has memories of being a Tok'ra, and they definately had to have fought down and dirty doing espianage for centuries...
                                so...
                                I guess I vote Sam...but barely...

Comment

Working...
                                X