Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had Bill Gates money. Must be stargate related.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    I would buy the Stargate Franchise and ensure that none of its shows would ever face the dangers of cancellation again.

I would buy the writers staff and have them feed PG15 false information so he is not always the first one with the info on new episodes...

MWaHahahahaha
    You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

I'd try and bribe the major governments with shed loads of money to disclose all infomation on aliens and the likes to see if there are actually aliens and maybe somesort of stargate devices that are a reality!

Yasureyoubetya!
      sigpic
      Spoiler:
      McKay: Crap!

Hermiod: What did you do?

McKay: I ran it through a translation programme, it's Wraith.

Hermiod: Crap indeed!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      O'Neall: Yasureyoubetya!

Comment

I would also by the stargate franchise, get SG1 started up again, and then build myself an O'neil and live in it with Adria
        Perhaps Puff

Comment

I would buy the SG Franchise, make every channel air it, and churn one SG Movie a month. May also buy a nice BC-304, with swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi,
          and every luxury you can imagine.

NOTE: Warren Buffett is the richest person in the world now, not Bill Gates, according to Forbes.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
          Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
          The Chevron Team
          Spoiler:
          Never make everything Organic!
          Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
          :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
          :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
          :The drones are heading towards us.
          :Those drones look familiar...
          : SQUID?!?
          We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

I second (or third, or fourth) buying a 304.

Comment

Well, I'd buy the whole Stargate (SG1 and SGA) collection instead of re-reading the transcripts, then I'd practically install a movie theatre in my newly remodelled home (Atlantis look alike!) and fly my buddies first class to my home so we can have a grand old time watching ep after ep after ep after ep after ep after ep after ep after ep after ep after ep after . . . . . . . . and then picking the best rooms in my Mock-Atlantis and then we'd all catch up with all the cast members (every single one) whom I would pay handsomely for coming out and chatting with us all.
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Like many of you, I would use the money to finance whatever was needed to get SG-1 back on the air (or at least do a few movies a year if the actors don't want to commit full-time to those same old roles for another 20 years!). Then I would throw all the cast and crew a welcome back party...with the specific intention of inviting myself to come and meet them!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                  Hmm,

I would start a campaign to "enslave" Jack, Daniel and Mitchell and turn them into personal play toys.

Oh yes, except I would have Ronon Dex.

and then Sheppard on Ronon's "off" days. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Great to hear everyones ideas, though i would not want to buy back SG1 as much as i love it, it would feel cheap bringing it back and i think Unending was a fitting last ep.
                    (I cried in the end though i really did not want it to end).

Comment

Build 304's like crazy!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

I'd build my own Atlantis and live there happily ever after with Rodney.
                        (cuz I'd be able to afford the building materials and workers to build it)

I would buy all of the costumes worn on SGA/SG1 and have very happy Halloweens.

I would be able to attend every Stargate convention and every ComicCon until the end of time.(not really)

I actually would have a chance in hell of meeting David Hewlett.

I'd buy all the SGA/SG1 props. Weapons, puddlejumpers, gates, everything!

Heck, I'd buy Bridge Studios!

I'd buy Jason Mamoa's recently snipped dreads, beads and all!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Lol yeh that sounds just about right, i would defiently build Atlantis with all the cool technology.
                          Would be amazing to have Atlantis at the bottom of the sea, sort of like Bioshock, if you have played that?
                          The city of Rapture pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            I would buy the Stargate Franchise and ensure that none of its shows would ever face the dangers of cancellation again.
                            even if the show isn't making money anymore??

i would buy a puddle jumper and get the ata gene

Comment

Working...
                            X